Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: The Asiatic Black Man, Woman, and Child

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwabena1041 View Post
    your probably blinded by your racism. What he is obviously showing is the diversity of the original man, and how we are foundation of all people. Let whites tell it blacks have never even inhabited these areas. That whole Sahara dessert impassable bullshit they like to pull out there evil asses
    Blinded by my racism?? you just must be a retard if you think that makes me racist!
    "So Dark the Con of Man"


  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
    You mean the white man's science????
    no such thing, thats the beauty of science. There is no room for self interpretation in science. Its true that most scientist today are white, but all scientific facts can be proven by anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
    ANYWAY, I agree with the hypothesis that the first humans had dark skin. However, you, and most of the people in those pictures are most likely no GENETICALLY closer to them than anybody else alive today.
    Maybe not genetically closer, but the genetic diversity of African people is unmatched by any other group, this is a fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
    Genetically, people all across the color spectrum are virtually identical.
    SCIENTIFICALLY, race is a man-made concept created to physically differentiate based on completely superficial qualities.
    Not really, nor is this wrong. Original people (Africans) gentic diversity is much greater than those that are not. This means original people are better at fighting diseases adapting to different environments etc...
    Keep in mind 98-99% of our DNA is identical to chimps
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!


  3. #18
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,499
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


    Polands most sacred painting.

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  4. #19
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,269
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    where's black man's mug in this sea of black men & women?


  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwabena1041 View Post
    your probably blinded by your racism. What he is obviously showing is the diversity of the original man, and how we are foundation of all people. Let whites tell it blacks have never even inhabited these areas. That whole Sahara dessert impassable bullshit they like to pull out there evil asses

    Look at this idiot.

    It's you that is allowing your racial predisposition to influence your evaluation of this pointless and ridiculous thread.

    Don't try and correct other people you fucking internet revolutionary.

    You're probably white to boot.



  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwabena1041 View Post
    no such thing, thats the beauty of science. There is no room for self interpretation in science. Its true that most scientist today are white, but all scientific facts can be proven by anyone.

    Maybe not genetically closer, but the genetic diversity of African people is unmatched by any other group, this is a fact.

    Not really, nor is this wrong. Original people (Africans) gentic diversity is much greater than those that are not. This means original people are better at fighting diseases adapting to different environments etc...
    Keep in mind 98-99% of our DNA is identical to chimps
    Look how you're implanting your own agenda into a thread where some white guy is posting images of black people because he has an ebony fetish.

    Genetic diversity is wider in Africa than anywhere else, this is true....

    And... what does that have to do with these images?

    (i liked your use of 'unmatched' also, demonstrates your mind state in relation to race very appropriately).



  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    Look how you're implanting your own agenda into a thread where some white guy is posting images of black people because he has an ebony fetish.

    Genetic diversity is wider in Africa than anywhere else, this is true....

    And... what does that have to do with these images?

    (i liked your use of 'unmatched' also, demonstrates your mind state in relation to race very appropriately).
    oh ok
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!


  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    Look how you're implanting your own agenda into a thread where some white guy is posting images of black people because he has an ebony fetish.

    Genetic diversity is wider in Africa than anywhere else, this is true....

    And... what does that have to do with these images?

    (i liked your use of 'unmatched' also, demonstrates your mind state in relation to race very appropriately).
    Isn't that the devil calling satan white.

  9. #24

    Default



    BLACK MAN IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA--LOOKS A BIT LIKE MILES DAVIS!

  10. #25

    Default




    TIWI ELDER ON BATHURST ISLAND NORTH OF AUSTRALIA

  11. #26
    Capo Cee Oh Vee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United Kingdom.
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,183
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Wow. He has a mane!

    I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •