once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58

Thread: Old dirty bastrard was a prophet

  1. #16

    Default

    your fucked, theres no cure for down syndrome, sorry



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  2. #17

    Default

    why does everyone come to conclusions about things when they hear a little piece of controversial information instead of searching for truth and finding unbiased sources

  3. #18

    Default

    cuz we live in a world of zombies and human robots.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  4. #19
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,350
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    im not one to dismiss conspiracy theories just because they are conspiracy theories
    but i think this baphomet oath seems way too far out there, and ludicrous
    im pretty sure no entertainer in the history of entertainment has mentioned having to take that oath
    i watched a 10 minute video about 2pac and the baphomet oath yesterday and it didn't do anything to convince me either
    what dirty said is what anybody with good observational skills and some understanding could say


  5. #20

    Default

    again, its a death oath to not reveal the secrets. its not just entertainers and poloticians etc....its even local business men and even your paperboy or waiter. i know it sounds paranoid but i personally know these people, because 1 i put them onto freemasonary talking like i do and they join or 2 i go through masons computers and find different "pamphlets" but not all are involved in satanism and the extremes but all took a death oath., yo u have to get initiated into knowledge so the richer people are into the more extreme
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 09-25-2009 at 03:50 PM.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  6. #21
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,350
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    again, its a death oath to not reveal the secrets. its not just entertainers and poloticians etc....its even local business men and even your paperboy or waiter. i know it sounds paranoid
    it does
    so if i got a job waiting tables at Dennys, there would be some kind of death oath involved?


  7. #22

    Default

    am i just not being clear, is it me? or are you fucking with me? but to answer question of course not. im saying mason are everywhere in society. you dad could be one and you might not now it.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  8. #23
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    everyone got at least one in their family

    but most likely got plenty


    should all masons be suspect because of the mess that a small side order got the world into ?

    the over all order is 50/50

    meaing that with all the bad going on, their is plenty of good being done also

  9. #24
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    one theory is dirty was too close to the truth.
    he was last arrested where the truth resided, about my last residence while in south phillly.
    then a year after he passed, location of the truth exposed more, when a black man was shot to death over a wu-tang dance on the day of 11.15 [dirt's born day] of 2005, in the city of philadelphia. so then I had to immediately claim the position of The Father.
    whoever ain't been understanding wut I been puttin' down so far, eh, the shit ain't stop me yet...
    $%#&!

  10. #25

    Default

    i dont think odb was ever affiliated though, i think they tried to get him involved but he wouldnt do it so he spoke out against it, mef on the other hand is debatable.

  11. #26
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    mef on the other hand is debatable.



  12. #27
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,686
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    sunny is a freemason.

    Palehorse is mad cuz they wont let him in
    Look eye, always look eye.

  13. #28
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    sunny is a freemason.


    no i'm not

    but why would you say that i'm a freemason and not just a mason

    what's the difference ?

  14. #29

    Default

    i could get in. i dont want to i know the rules. but ive already been told im too rebellious.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  15. #30
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,686
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    no i'm not

    but why would you say that i'm a freemason and not just a mason

    what's the difference ?
    Oh you didnt know???

    Yo black ass betta caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll someboooooooooooodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

    but you can afford a phone so your fucked either way
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 09-27-2009 at 11:47 AM.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •