Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58

Thread: Old dirty bastrard was a prophet

  1. #31
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Oh you didnt know???

    Yo black ass betta caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll someboooooooooooodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

    but you can afford a phone so your fucked either way

    have you forgotten where you are ?

    you made an accusation


    you claim that i'm a freemason

    why would you want to spread misinformation about someone

    and why did you chose for me to be a freemason and not just a mason ?

  2. #32
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,626
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    What is an accusation?

    How can someone 'claim' what someone else is?

    How is disinformation 'spread'?

    How does one choose between a free mason and a mason?


    If your looking for answers, you must first correlate them with a question.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  3. #33
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    What is an accusation?

    Main Entry: ac·cu·sa·tion
    Pronunciation: \ˌa-kyə-ˈzā-shən, -(ˌ)kyü-\
    Function: noun
    Date: 14th century
    1 : the act of accusing : the state or fact of being accused
    2 : a charge of wrongdoing


    How can someone 'claim' what someone else is?

    by claiming it

    How is disinformation 'spread'?
    through an idiots mouth or fingers


    How does one choose between a free mason and a mason?
    i don't know - you tell us


    If your looking for answers, you must first correlate them with a question.

    i understand that you may just want attention here - and that you want to "Play" - but we have a section where you can play - this is not that section -

    do you refuse to stop playing here ?

  4. #34
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    514 - MTL - 514
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    there's NO WAY wu are affiliated with illuminati man...
    the only way they're affiliated is that they're signed to record labels which is owned by the zionist illuminati members. the only way.

  5. #35
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    514 - MTL - 514
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    by the way it's a freemason law that if someone asks a freemason if they're a freemason they must answer the question veritably and say "yes i am a freemason"

    next time i see nas at his concert ima ask him

  6. #36
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I strayed from the third degree...
    $%#&!

  7. #37
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    by the way it's a freemason law that if someone asks a freemason if they're a freemason they must answer the question veritably and say "yes i am a freemason"

    next time i see nas at his concert ima ask him
    Yeah, because they aren't secret as to their involvement, they're private as to their rituals and discussions. It's like Las Vegas, you say you went to Las Vegas, you don't deny that, but you don't mention the hookers you banged and the coke you snorted to your girlfriend...

    Yes, the Masons snort coke off of hooker's asses. Announcement! Masons snort coke off of hooker's asses!
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  8. #38
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    its all entertainment

  9. #39
    PRODIGAL SUN RALPH WIGGUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Normandie, France
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,619
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You got that right.


  10. #40

    Default

    its all a distraction



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  11. #41
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
    'the baphomet oath'
    its a oath all athlete's, entertainers, etc take when they want wealth and power. basically they sell their soul a piece of the pie so to speak. Tupac broke that oath and was killed for it and basically he's saying that thats why Ol' Dirty was killed. I personally don't think they took that off but you never know what people would do for fame. Dave Chapelle chose to ignore the oath and the powers that be shut down his career. JFK is another example. Do your research people. Trust me what you find out will blow you away.
    Dave Chappelle shut his own career down. if he wanted to go out and make another show or do more stand up he would. and he probably will.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  12. #42

    Default

    oh yea did u hear about his stand up performance he did after he came back from africa and all that shit? or what about the one last year in london? dude got bumped back down to the circuit. still funny as fuck though

    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 10-01-2009 at 10:18 PM.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  13. #43
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,189
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
    'the baphomet oath'
    its a oath all athlete's, entertainers, etc take when they want wealth and power. basically they sell their soul a piece of the pie so to speak. Tupac broke that oath and was killed for it and basically he's saying that thats why Ol' Dirty was killed. I personally don't think they took that off but you never know what people would do for fame. Dave Chapelle chose to ignore the oath and the powers that be shut down his career. JFK is another example. Do your research people. Trust me what you find out will blow you away.
    how about Immortal technique, Lost Children of Babylon, Lord Jamar, NYOIL, the coup and these kinds of rappers?

    do u think they took the oath too?
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  14. #44

    Default

    probably lord jamar as the NGE are affiliated the moorish temple of science and masons, idk know about tech, i guess a good way to tell is if theyre 100% independant like canibus, who broke away from those ties.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    probably lord jamar as the NGE are affiliated the moorish temple of science and masons, idk know about tech, i guess a good way to tell is if theyre 100% independant like canibus, who broke away from those ties.
    Disclaimer: Palehorse doesn't know what he's talking about here. He's making shit up right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •