Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats going on here

Fox Jr 77

Default Re: whats going on here

Wouldnt Ghost or MK or Deck get more money from a solo album then a clan album? I think that might be a reason they all doing there solo things.

Theres 9+ members, thats a lot of pieces to the pie.

All 9 members have music coming out. Id say thats quite an acomplishment.

being that every member's albums have flopped except meth(who went from going double platinum to barely reaching gold) i dont think anyone is rakin in any serious doe of their solo work.

the only way that this will change is if they come together and smash the world with a beyond spectacular wu-tang forever type clan joint.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    being that every member's albums have flopped except meth(who went from going double platinum to barely reaching gold) i dont think anyone is rakin in any serious doe of their solo work.

the only way that this will change is if they come together and smash the world with a beyond spectacular wu-tang forever type clan joint.
    Selling close to 100k on the independent route (MK) is a pretty good way to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tang-P.
    why they fell off the charts?...well name any charttopping over 30-year-old mc(2 exeptions:jay-z&snoop dogg)also tha money gets easily 2 ya head so these people think " dont need wu-tang im gonna form my own click with bunch off clones of the magnificent ME"
    so they forget they brothers andfocus on themselves...not always it goes like that mostly yes with any artist that has success the piss gets 2 ya head....also it wasnt mefs fault his album sucked def jam fucked him over....now after all this time seems 2 me wu-tang members are opening theyre eyes and maybe finally realase why they are hip-hop-legends
    that´s what it is right here! get back to gether , with g