Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Hugo Chavez Ethers Fox News lol

  1. #1

    Default Hugo Chavez Ethers Fox News lol



    Hugo Chavez (President Of Venezuela) Ethers Fox News! "The Stupid People From Fox News. You Guys Are Poison. You Are Talkin Bad About Obama Cause Hes Black"


  2. #2
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    damn, god's son across the belly...

  3. #3
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    ^ahahahahahahah

  4. #4
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    politicians are comedians. all of them. always presenting their truths in amazing fashion.

  5. #5

    Default

    Official George Bush ether







    I enjoy watching politicians extreme as chavez, whether they right or not, they always bring mad fun to the table.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Hungry Hyena From Medina SL33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,146
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    ethered alright




  8. #8

    Default

    Chavez is a pig.

    An entertaining pig, however, still a pig.



  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Age
    40
    Posts
    813
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    Chavez is a pig.

    An entertaining pig, however, still a pig.
    Your obviously an Illuminati sympheziser. Just look at the images you have on your post, moon , stars.Can you explain to everyone on this forum why you chose those images??????? For everyone who don't know what these symbols represent do your research. Sean your whole life is a lie and the sad thing is that you most likely don't even realize half the shit you say. I feel so sad for people like you because you will always accept what's told to you.

  10. #10

    Default

    If you had read my lengthy response to the most recent thread about the Illuminati, you might not be so quick to tell me what i am.

    The images i have in my signature are the logos of two young french men who make electronic music. They are meaningless.

    You seem to know an awful lot about me, based on two comments i have made about two equally selfish and abhorrent "leaders".

    Why don't you outline the flaws in my statements, rather than telling me "your whole life is a lie".

    Not realising what one says is a pretty abstract concept, i don't know if it applies to me however.



  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
    Can you explain to everyone on this forum why you chose those images???????
    lol

  12. #12

    Default

    Maybe i should send some French electronic music nerds some questions about what exactly their symbols mean and if they are somehow connected to hollywood and the illuminati and then i'll start a thread here explaining to everyone exactly what those symbols mean to every here because they look like the symbols people pretend to know are associated with a fabricated cult called The Illuminati and then people can be clear that i am certainly a supporter of this group and the way they are steering modern day cinema to further the aryan race and keep aliens under wraps.



  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    If you had read my lengthy response to the most recent thread about the Illuminati, you might not be so quick to tell me what i am.

    The images i have in my signature are the logos of two young french men who make electronic music. They are meaningless.


    ey, pat, i understand that, but do understand why they chose those images?



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  14. #14

    Default

    Damn just look how Chavez crushes this man. Hugos a playa for real.


  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    Chavez is a pig.

    An entertaining pig, however, still a pig.
    I don't fucking agree with this statement. So fuck you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •