Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68

Thread: The 2009 VMAs: The Occult Mega-Ritual

  1. #31

    Default

    Boaz and Jaccim were featured heavily, and Pat you don't know shit about Masonic symbolism, so stop trying to deny that it took place when you don't even have a clue what "it" is.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  2. #32

    Default

    pat, and i say this in the least condescending way possible (cuz you my boy an all lol), but do more research. there is actually a huge connection between freemasonry and 'devil' worship, perhaps not in the judeo christian luciferian mold, but first you need to research the origins of the hermetic practices that form the basis of scottish rite freemasonry in the first place. theatricality and faux sacrifice rituals are hugely significant in these sects (cremation of care at bohemian grove for example) i don't claim to know what it means, and i have my skepticism as to it's intended purpose (see my initial posts in the thread), but clearly something is amiss. and it isn't normalizing masonic imagery if it's layered in obfuscation, you are dealing with sigils and glamors that can effect the subconscious mind.

    also on the architecture thing, in hermetic thought, the structural arrangement and configurations of building that are used in ritual practice is of paramount importance, for spiritual and emotional broadcasting and resonance. research the architecture of church's and also most federal buildings in washington and they also follow this school of thought.

    the guy who started the thread just copied and pasted from another site.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 09-29-2009 at 03:00 PM.

  3. #33

    Default

    The first psot was one of the funniest things ive ever seen but I only want to comment seriously on this part:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post


    Pink’s Masonic Initiation



    There is no way a Mason watches this performance without recalling his initiation into the First Degree. Here’s a description by Mark Stavish:



    He continues




    The initiate is blindfolded, attached to a cord with the left breast and left leg exposed

    Pink is blindfolded and bound with ropes. Her costume exposes her left breast, exactly like Masonic initiates. Instead of having her left leg exposed, Pink’s costume bears a diamond pattern which is very reminiscent of floors in Masonic lodges.


    Eastern Star Lodge

    Pink’s performance was a dizzying display of acrobatics which undoubtedly left Pink (and the viewers) totally disoriented. This is also a feature of Freemasonry’s First Degree initiation:



    Pink’s performance was yet another blatant reference to ritual dramas in occult orders.


    This is why all you guys are idiots. They parodied a well known practise in freemasonary, so what? Its just a pop culture reference! Millions of normal people around the world are members of the freemasons.

    Why does Pink parodying the initiation, MEAN ANYTHING at all? What are you saying?

    Its like saying Jack Black is a satanist because he made the movie Tenacious D pick of destiny, its just a pop culture heavy metal joke.

    Its like with you guys no ones famous or on TV is allowed to reference anything slightly "dark" or else they are part of or being used by the Illuminati.


  4. #34

    Default

    ^^^how is that a pop culture reference?

    so if i recreate an aztec blood sacrifice for theatre that's the same as a robot chicken sketch?

    pink looks like jim jarmusch in drag in that picture.

    and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    most people will see this as shallow and stupid and fun and feel like its being overanalyzed lol...
    i prognosticate

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    pat, and i say this in the least condescending way possible (cuz you my boy an all lol), but do more research. there is actually a huge connection between freemasonry and 'devil' worship, perhaps not in the judeo christian luciferian mold, but first you need to research the origins of the hermetic practices that form the basis of scottish rite freemasonry in the first place. theatricality and faux sacrifice rituals are hugely significant in these sects (cremation of care at bohemian grove for example) i don't claim to know what it means, and i have my skepticism as to it's intended purpose (see my initial posts in the thread), but clearly something is amiss. and it isn't normalizing masonic imagery if it's layered in obfuscation, you are dealing with sigils and glamors that can effect the subconscious mind.

    also on the architecture thing, in hermetic thought, the structural arrangement and configurations of building that are used in ritual practice is of paramount importance, for spiritual and emotional broadcasting and resonance. research the architecture of church's and also most federal buildings in washington and they also follow this school of thought.

    the guy who started the thread just copied and pasted from another site.
    It is not possible to effectively research this. Information available on the internet is generated by people in order to construct a wider theory and fabricated in order to further an agenda. It has no connection to actual Free Masonry.

    Hermeticism is no more connected with worship of the devil than any other religious belief.

    Symbols of the occult are prominent, as there are in all other religions.

    The thread is attempting to connect the theme of Free Masonry with the Devil "the judeo christian luciferian mold", so i can't see what your point is.

    I am ignorant of another version of 'The Devil'.



  6. #36

    Default

    Name one person you know who isnt aware of Aztec blood sacrifices.

    Im not saying the masonic initiation is common knowledge, but its not secret, and they just happened to decide to use it as a theme.


  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    This is why all you guys are idiots. They parodied a well known practise in freemasonary, so what? Its just a pop culture reference! Millions of normal people around the world are members of the freemasons.
    Exactly.

    Hundreds of religious symbols have been incorporated into entertainment in it's various forms.

    Because of the secretive nature of the Free Masons instantly there is some need to label them as some sort of evil, omnipotent and world conquering organisation.

    It's fine to say this, but present evidence beyond what you perceive as the prominence of their symbols throughout the world.



  8. #38

    Default

    ALL RELIGIOUS symbols are masonic in nature, clearly you think you know more than you actually do. Please stop talking Pat. Every one of your posts is just conjecture off ignorance. Stop pretending you know more than you know. You're the guy who listens to somebody and repeats the last two words he says to make it look like he's aware of what the other guy is saying when you really don't have a clue.
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 09-29-2009 at 03:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  9. #39

    Default

    ^^^there are several 'devil' like entities in pre christian thought and pagan thought--baphomet, yahbulon (jahbulon, juhbulun, baal- this judeo christian though), set, tezcatlipoca---trickster demons who thrive on chaos and the suffering of misdirected humanity.









    but we digress...
    you are correct about information being manipulated to serve an agenda, but this is true of most information disseminated through our societies on a daily basis beyond what is immediately observed...you can research freemasons, hermetic traditions, 'occult architecture' and similar topics without automatically being taken into the prisonplanet.org, federaljack realm however...not all information available on these topics is connected to the belief in an nwo conspiracy...to be fair, have you really read up on any of these topics?

    but i perfectly understand how a casual observer would find nothing amiss here.

  10. #40

    Default

    Never heard of themed fancy dress parties?

    The people in charge of designing Pink's performance are always just looking around for inspiration on how to style it. They just decided to use the imagery from freemasonary as a style point.

    Just like Madonna once used a crucifiction in one of her videos, its exactly the same, just not so much well known.

    So Stop being so ridiculous. I thought like this when I was a teenager, I wouldve believed this shit, but your supposed to grow out of that mindframe when yo can rationalise better.


  11. #41

    Default

    Oh so now you're the advocate for rational thought?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    ^^^there are several 'devil' like entities in pre christian thought and pagan thought--baphomet, yahbulon (jahbulon, juhbulun, baal- this judeo christian though), set, tezcatlipoca---trickster demons who thrive on chaos and the suffering of misdirected humanity.









    but we digress...
    you are correct about information being manipulated to serve an agenda, but this is true of most information disseminated through our societies on a daily basis beyond what is immediately observed...you can research freemasons, hermetic traditions, 'occult architecture' and similar topics without automatically being taken into the prisonplanet.org, federaljack realm however...not all information available on these topics is connected to the belief in an nwo conspiracy...to be fair, have you really read up on any of these topics?

    but i perfectly understand how a casual observer would find nothing amiss here.
    I haven't read up on them.

    I know what the Free Masons are and the general nature of their organisation.

    I broadly know what Hermetic traditions are.

    I can only go on the information presented in the first post, which has no thread to it and fluctuates loosely between claims of devil worship and symbols of Free Masons.

    It's all very well to say that people responding skeptically are ignorant, but all anyone reading this thread can go on is the first post, which is clearly ridiculous.

    If someone wants to tie it all together and wants to make a further point about the VMAS and their connection to these things, they are obviously free to do so. But as it stands, there is no credible information being presented here.

    There is something amiss, and it's the entertainment industry (and everyone else's) constant obsession with symbols of the occult.

    And brock, i know you are intent on following me around from now on, this is fine.

    But unless you can refute something i'm saying, it's utterly pointless to just claim what i'm saying is misinformed or incorrect. I welcome your refutation but not your mindless and bitter slander.

    I provide reasoning for what i say, whether you agree with it or not.

    I am very much open to differences of opinion, as long as those presenting them also provide reasoning.

    But just saying something without evidence, as you tend to do, renders it useless.



  13. #43

    Default

    There is something amiss, and it's the entertainment industry (and everyone else's) constant obsession with symbols of the occult.
    what do you think the significance of that is? and also the recent trend of conspiratorially themed films, whether using masonic iconography like the national treasures, or da vinci codes, or surveillance and espionage themes? do you think this is just a reflection and exploitation of our anxieties or something more...sinister? lol

    i have tried not to dismiss anyone as ignorant, if only in the sense that you may not be well acquainted with some of the subjects under discussion. the piece in the opening post was poorly written and prone to hyperbole and conjecture, i am well aware. i am not fully certain of what's going on which is why i refrain from being overzealous. i find the skeptical individuals are more inclined to be condescending and dismissive however.

    also..

    I know what the Free Masons are and the general nature of their organisation.
    it is said that most masons have no idea of what the true nature and goals of their organization are.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 09-29-2009 at 03:52 PM.

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post


    I haven't read up on them.

    I know what the Free Masons are and the general nature of their organisation.

    I broadly know what Hermetic traditions are.

    I can only go on the information presented in the first post, which has no thread to it and fluctuates loosely between claims of devil worship and symbols of Free Masons.

    It's all very well to say that people responding skeptically are ignorant, but all anyone reading this thread can go on is the first post, which is clearly ridiculous.

    If someone wants to tie it all together and wants to make a further point about the VMAS and their connection to these things, they are obviously free to do so. But as it stands, there is no credible information being presented here.

    There is something amiss, and it's the entertainment industry (and everyone else's) constant obsession with symbols of the occult.

    And brock, i know you are intent on following me around from now on, this is fine.

    But unless you can refute something i'm saying, it's utterly pointless to just claim what i'm saying is misinformed or incorrect. I welcome your refutation but not your mindless and bitter slander.

    I provide reasoning for what i say, whether you agree with it or not.

    I am very much open to differences of opinion, as long as those presenting them also provide reasoning.

    But just saying something without evidence, as you tend to do, renders it useless.
    ....renders useless, yea


    where is your so called evidence? I've never seen you post a link, ever. You just take a statement, give your idiotic uninformed opinion in a four paragraph soliloquy then sit back and pat yourself on the back. You openly admit to never researching anything and you openly admit that you don't read anything. So where do you get your information?
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 09-29-2009 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  15. #45
    Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Nice to see you guys talking about this kind of stuff around here. I have to read through this thread when I get home.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •