Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The 2009 VMAs: The Occult Mega-Ritual

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    A lot of you seem to be taking things too seriously here.

See things for what it is and don't go too deep.
    dude

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pandemic
    most people will see this as shallow and stupid and fun and feel like its being overanalyzed lol...

Veteran Member

You fucking guys going back and fourth using these big words, trying to outsmart each other. You guys talk of the illuminati as though your the world re-known experts of that subject. How the fuck you guys know if it dont exist????? Do you know anyone personally who's affiliated with them. Do you have any proof they don't exist. Its so fucking corny the way you guys are trying sooo damn hard to sound intelligent as fuck but n the end you guys really don't know if they exist or not. Personally i believe they do and that they don't have our best interest at heart.

i agree with some theories especially to with 9/11..but too me this isnt really harmful at all,the evidence isnt good enough and ppl are looking to deep into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

The Free Masons have no belief in Satan, i don't understand all the sections about that, and what possible connection they could have to Free Masonry.
    i saw a youtube video that would change your mind about this,

people let me know if you want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
    You fucking guys going back and fourth using these big words, trying to outsmart each other. You guys talk of the illuminati as though your the world re-known experts of that subject. How the fuck you guys know if it dont exist????? Do you know anyone personally who's affiliated with them. Do you have any proof they don't exist. Its so fucking corny the way you guys are trying sooo damn hard to sound intelligent as fuck but n the end you guys really don't know if they exist or not. Personally i believe they do and that they don't have our best interest at heart.
    The proof is around, look around playboy. They dont hide, everything is hidden in plain sight.

Use your logic and common sense when approaching the subject of the Elite aka illuminati. You dont need 80 parts of youtube documentries to decipher common logic.

hahaha

you pigs need to wake up.

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."

You pigs need to be put to sleep.

PRODIGAL SUN

The 10% = The Illuminati
    Lucifer The Light Bearer - The EnLightened One attempts so hard at being 'The Light' that he's fooled people to thinking he's 'The Light'.

He is indeed 'The Light' that is spoken of in FreeMason prayers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, when was the last ritual? I remember there was Madonna, Britney Spears, & Christina Aguilera...

PRODIGAL SUN

RDFO IL 40 PRO DEL ATO

IL = the
    Pro Del Ato = Before And After

RDFO The 40 Before And After...

RDFO...
    Wtf is RDFO??
    On the back of the dollar bill where it has MCVXII or whatever, it's a Numeral...
    Maybe RDFO represents a numeral? Nah but that doesn't make sense, and I wonder what the '40' signifies