Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 65

Thread: Student killed in Chicago because he wouldn't join a gang?

  1. #31

  2. #32
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    damn they didn't show the entire clip on the news the other day.

    whats really hood?

    Realness

  3. #33
    Groovallegiance 5hundred&one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,428
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    sayin it could have been this or it could have been that is just pointless speculatin. there might have been some hidden motive or it could have been a situation that just got out of hand. I grew up in chicago and for every person that gets killed over a personal vendetta there's another that gets killed over a bike or some sneakers. I doubt this is so simple a case as the thread title makes it out to be, but who knows, it could have gone either way and there just ain't enough evidence in the clip to say for sure.

    bottom line, whether the shit was gang related, personal or somethin mad meaningless and petty, it's still a kid gettin killed over some bullshit. there's never really a reason to kill a person, much less beat them to death.

  4. #34
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    i seen that video shit was sad but could've been prevented if he recognized the first rule of survival and thats never turn your back to your enemy ...fool was just standing there asking for someone to smack him upside the head ... and no they didnt beat him 2 death, one dude caught him with a 2x4 and he got touched by a couple other dudes, they were not aiming to murder him ... shit is messed but damn what can u do

  5. #35
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
    sayin it could have been this or it could have been that is just pointless speculatin. there might have been some hidden motive or it could have been a situation that just got out of hand. I grew up in chicago and for every person that gets killed over a personal vendetta there's another that gets killed over a bike or some sneakers. I doubt this is so simple a case as the thread title makes it out to be, but who knows, it could have gone either way and there just ain't enough evidence in the clip to say for sure.

    bottom line, whether the shit was gang related, personal or somethin mad meaningless and petty, it's still a kid gettin killed over some bullshit. there's never really a reason to kill a person, much less beat them to death.
    real talk

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  6. #36
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    How do you know they weren't trying to kill him? The bottom line is they did, and they should get sentenced as adults and put away for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  7. #37
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    How do you know they weren't trying to kill him? The bottom line is they did, and they should get sentenced as adults and put away for good.
    Use your eyes and some common sense.

    The guy who hit him took the board from someone else and hit him over the head ONCE. Someone else punched him as he got up, then he was kicked.

    The whole thing was spontaneous and does not looked planned.

    Do you really think H.S. kids are gonna plan and execute a murder outside of a community center, beside a street (with cars and people in them watching), while being recorded by a cell phone???

    Do you really think that?

  8. #38
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Use your eyes and some common sense.

    The guy who hit him took the board from someone else and hit him over the head ONCE. Someone else punched him as he got up, then he was kicked.

    The whole thing was spontaneous and does not looked planned.

    Do you really think H.S. kids are gonna plan and execute a murder outside of a community center, beside a street (with cars and people in them watching), while being recorded by a cell phone???

    Do you really think that?
    While it disgust me to see it happen I think you're right to say its not 1st degree murder.

    To say murder in the 1st means premeditation which would be hard to argue here. They're probably looking at a 2nd degree murder if it goes to trial. They're obviously guilty though.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  9. #39
    Groovallegiance 5hundred&one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,428
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    ^ all that's true, but it shows you the biggest problem in these kinds communities is a lot of these kids don't have any kind of restraint. To them this could have been everyday shit and it ain't really no thing to mob on somebody and leave his has beaten and bruised, but you take it too far and you'd be suprised how easy it is to kill a person if you hit em hard enough in the right places.

    and you can bet that they were probably not trying to kill him even while they was swingin on him, that's just how this shit happens, it's always mad spontaneous when you're fightin and you want to inflict pain on someone, it's easy to lose control for some people.

    it's just a shame man, either way, if these kids get max penalties or they don't it's still a loss for everybody involved and just gives more reason to try and break every new generation of this hood mentality that takes young lives every year.

  10. #40
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
    ^ all that's true, but it shows you the biggest problem in these kinds communities is a lot of these kids don't have any kind of restraint. To them this could have been everyday shit and it ain't really no thing to mob on somebody and leave his has beaten and bruised, but you take it too far and you'd be suprised how easy it is to kill a person if you hit em hard enough in the right places.

    and you can bet that they were probably not trying to kill him even while they was swingin on him, that's just how this shit happens, it's always mad spontaneous when you're fightin and you want to inflict pain on someone, it's easy to lose control for some people.

    it's just a shame man, either way, if these kids get max penalties or they don't it's still a loss for everybody involved and just gives more reason to try and break every new generation of this hood mentality that takes young lives every year.
    no doubt. In a sense they're all victims, one loses his life permanently and the others will loose atleast a good part of their life behind bars. You have to make smart choices to avoid those situations but in impoverished communities, who are the teachers that would provide the proper guidance? and would the youth listen in the first place? No easy answers on that one.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  11. #41
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    ^^Yup.

    It starts with family. Somebody has failed before those kids did.

  12. #42
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Use your eyes and some common sense.

    The guy who hit him took the board from someone else and hit him over the head ONCE. Someone else punched him as he got up, then he was kicked.

    The whole thing was spontaneous and does not looked planned.

    Do you really think H.S. kids are gonna plan and execute a murder outside of a community center, beside a street (with cars and people in them watching), while being recorded by a cell phone???

    Do you really think that?
    Stop making excuses for pieces of scum, urkel. Gangs are for the most insecure people.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  13. #43
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Stop making excuses for pieces of scum, urkel. Gangs are for the most insecure people.
    What do you think are the foundations for their insecurities?

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  14. #44
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Stop making excuses for pieces of scum, urkel. Gangs are for the most insecure people.
    I would not call them scum.

    Gangs?

    How do you know they were in a gang? Show us your proof please.

    Did I make excuses or did I put things in context?

    You said "100 savages against one person" and that is not being truthful.

    More like 2 or three people hit him.

    Accidental homocide.

    CNN made this story to be like people plotted against this one kid, but the vid in this thread shows something else.

  15. #45
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Stop making excuses for pieces of scum, urkel. Gangs are for the most insecure people.
    i love it when people say shit like that ... "gangs are for insecure people" ... "why can't they just get jobs like normal americans" ... people like that^ are more lost than these young thugs will ever be

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •