once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Filter the word illuminati

In true KTL fashion a discussion about the illuminati ends up as a attack on the threadstarter by an unstable indivudal threatening to get a homeless man to urinate on my face.

Why do you hate the British so much? we gave birth to your country, be grateful bitch.

Haarm77 are you a repressed English gentleman? nows the time to show your cane and bowler hat to the world..
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

harm77 labels anyone who uses a word over 5 letters "a faggot pretending to be intelligent by usin' them big words'.

He's a pleasure to have here.

Veteran Member

Sean Bateman just because you take in that ass by ur british Boyfriend SID, doesnt mean you need to put your 2 cents in this thread. besides, everybody that knows you on this site knows your a dick loving so sense making loser. SID fuck you and your cesspool of a country. Yea you gave birth to the USA and what a cesspool this place turned out to be so to be proud of that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
    Sean Bateman just because you take in that ass by ur british Boyfriend SID, doesnt mean you need to put your 2 cents in this thread. besides, everybody that knows you on this site knows your a dick loving so sense making loser. SID fuck you and your cesspool of a country. Yea you gave birth to the USA and what a cesspool this place turned out to be so to be proud of that fact.

Such a charming young fellow.

Harm77 there's a reserved tea drinking gentlemen inside you just screaming to come out, fuck it just pledge your allegiance to the Queen of England and be on your way...

Veteran Member

Sean takes it in the ass from SID while listening to Lady Gaga.

He has very vivid fantasies.

Veteran Member

SID secretly worships american culture . You damn well your fish and chip eating ass wishes he was an american. How ironic that you guts created this country but yet need a passport to enter it. Get off wutang's dick and stick to the beetles hahaha

How ironic it is that those who call for the deposition of the pillars of American culture, wheel it out as a badge of honour whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Quote Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
    SID secretly worships american culture . You damn well your fish and chip eating ass wishes he was an american. How ironic that you guts created this country but yet need a passport to enter it. Get off wutang's dick and stick to the beetles hahaha
    You give decent Americans a bad name. You make me think all americans are obese slow, stupid faggots, which is something the whole world kinda thinks by the way.

You came from King James's dick, get over it.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    whether the human sacrifice is real or simulated, the question remains, what the fuck's the point?

you may not like Alex Jones, and I'm wary of him myself, but Bohemian Grove and these practices were around long before him.
    And look at this guy's reaction

or Nixon's feelings about it

they got some kind of club going on

The interview about bohemian grove with the clinton advisor is very interesting. I watch that guy very often on CNN as a guest. Amazing.

Nixon spoke the truth. I heard one time that Nixon was impeached cuz he went against the secret power groups after he did the knowledge on them.
    Last edited by diggy; 10-01-2009 at 04:45 PM.

bottom line, filtering the world illuminati isn't going to open anyone's minds.

""illuminati" is a term created by the circle of occultists, corporastists and politicians who have formed a secretive network of information gathering, and plan to rule the world via autonomous capitalist globalism."

even we have to be skeptical of information like this, who's to say you're not lying?

Dwight Conroy Farrell ButterCrunchJoints's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
    None of you have any PROOF of Illuminati.

Powerless, confused, and disenfrenchasized people attempt to analyze real problems with human nature and then create a fictitious club of supervillains with common interests so that theycan pigeonhole the cause of everyone's problems.

Shit is disgusting and embarassing to any normal well-adjusted person.

The worst irony of all is them, brainwashed by a movement created by people with REAL mental problems, calling other people "sheep" for being somewhat informed and realistic.

Visionz, I didn't know that you felt this strongly about the existance of blood-ritual illuminati, and I find it very disconcerting.

Any normal, socially-adjusted person(or as you all would call them) who looked at this section would find the whole thing laughable anyway.
    this. grow the fuck up people.
    don't you flip your glasses up at me Kadeem Hardison

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    bottom line, filtering the world illuminati isn't going to open anyone's minds.

""illuminati" is a term created by the circle of occultists, corporastists and politicians who have formed a secretive network of information gathering, and plan to rule the world via autonomous capitalist globalism."

even we have to be skeptical of information like this, who's to say you're not lying?
    Watch the films national treasure 1 and 2, the da vinci code, angels and demons, then contemplate on the messages you just received, come back to me with your analysis of the word and the meaning behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Watch the films national treasure 1 and 2, the da vinci code, angels and demons, then contemplate on the messages you just received, come back to me with your analysis of the word and the meaning behind it.
    As I have said before ad nauseum, those movies in particular are disinformation campaigns. Take everything said in them with a grain of salt.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.