once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 133

Thread: You are gay.

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
    Peace. you are one of my favorite posters. You are underrated by all of these godless heathens.

    (No Homo)
    thanks


    peace be with you !

  2. #92
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Thank you, and peace be upon you as well.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  3. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
    its not that different from real life, accept guys are not as direct in real life as they are on here.


    peace be with you !

  4. #94
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Dan can't be Jewish.

    No self-respecting Jew (straight or gay) would have your collection of green squares and 4500 posts since the beginning of 08.

    No self respecting Jew would be prostesting his hetrosexuality despite lack of evidence to a bunch of random strangers.

    Fake, Jew, Gay??

    ????

    Someone rename this thread "Revenge for Palestine"
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  5. #95
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Dan can't be Jewish.

    No self-respecting Jew (straight or gay) would have your collection of green squares and 4500 posts since the beginning of 08.

    No self respecting Jew would be prostesting his hetrosexuality despite lack of evidence to a bunch of random strangers.

    Fake, Jew, Gay??

    ????

    Someone rename this thread "Revenge for Palestine"
    Sid, you post more than me. You just got banned for a while and supplemented your desire to ba accepted by joining another wu-tang related message board,

    But that's neither here nor there.

    Jew? Gay? Are we in third grade, Sid?

    Maybe if you post a 4th picture of Sascha Baron Cohen, this time it will be funny?

    Don't let your self-embarrassment manifest itself as anger and cloud your posting. It is a bad look.

    I want this to work out for you, Sid. I want people on a wu-tang forum to think you're cool this time around.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  6. #96
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,669
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackula_spictakula View Post
    i don't even like pubic hair .. And i don't live in an igloo. Lets stop ignoring the fact that you're a faggot.
    buhahahahahaha tan chula

    THE REAL PCP

  7. #97
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
    Sid, you post more than me. You just got banned for a while and supplemented your desire to ba accepted by joining another wu-tang related message board,

    But that's neither here nor there.

    Jew? Gay? Are we in third grade, Sid?

    Maybe if you post a 4th picture of Sascha Baron Cohen, this time it will be funny?

    Don't let your self-embarrassment manifest itself as anger and cloud your posting. It is a bad look.

    I want this to work out for you, Sid. I want people on a wu-tang forum to think you're cool this time around.


    Haha.

    I'm myself at least.

    Just be true to yourself Dan, that's all i can say.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  8. #98

    Default

    dan are you really jewish ??? if so peace the jews have alot to be proud of there have been alot of great religious jewish men in history.(no homo)


    peace be with you !

  9. #99
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Prof Zooruka do crucifixes work on homosexuals like they do vampires?



    peace be with you !
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  10. #100

  11. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Prof Zooruka do crucifixes work on homosexuals like they do vampires?



    peace be with you !
    yes combind with the word of GOD that will do the trick !!!!!! hahaha lolz

    peace be with you !

  12. #102
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    dan are you really jewish ??? if so peace the jews have alot to be proud of there have been alot of great religious jewish men in history.(no homo)


    peace be with you !
    I really am Jewish, although I, personally, am not religious and don't practice, as my parents weren't really that pious.

    But there have also been a lot of great CHristian men out there, too(no homo)

    Mario Lopez is as a Christian, and he is a total stud!

    Peace be upon you as well!
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  13. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post

    Mario Lopez is as a Christian, and he is a total stud!
    hahahahaha

    peace

  14. #104

    Default

    I'm just gonna start ending all my post with "war be with you"


    war!

  15. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
    I'm just gonna start ending all my post with "war be with you"


    war!
    dirty...being of south american decent I would have thought you would have some reverance for christianity..since latino`s are some of the most religious people in the world ????

    also wich country are your decendance from.

    peace be with you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •