Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You are gay.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Default You are gay.

So, a minute ago, I was looking at wu-corp and my girl was watching VH-1 Classic, and the video for "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" by George Michael and Elton John came on, and I got to thinking:

If 3% of the world's population(30% in Europe) is gay, then statistically speaking, some of you faggots must be faggots.

SO who's gay? Is it you? Do you gay? Do you not gay out, but sometimes watch Colin Ferrel movies with the volume off and make up dialog where you and him go to the same gym and he's complimenting you on your squat thrust technique?

Who do you guys think are the gays? If it's you, feel free to use this thread officially register yourself as a gay.

You will not be persecuted for your alternative and gross lifestyle, I'm just curious. But not curious in a gay way.

Also, if you were going to suggest that I'm the gay one, I would tell you to fuck off because it's actually a pretty good song and that in actuality, YOU'RE the gay one.

So don't waste your time.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

i think i might be because i have extensive experience in handjobs
    Look eye, always look eye.

Name one gay in the NFL, or NBA

there isnt any you know of. Actually there is that one guy in the NBA, forgot his name.

But what im saying is, that percentage isnt always true.

But if your posting a large amount of naked men as "jokes" WHILE HAVING finer pruned fucking EYEBROWS than your own wife, and obsessing over other men online, you take a guess who it might be.

I could buttfuck two guys and suck a dick without being gay. That's how heterosexual I am.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

This is what makes this site so gay sometimes.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Name one gay in the NFL, or NBA

there isnt any you know of. Actually there is that one guy in the NBA, forgot his name.

But what im saying is, that percentage isnt always true.
    Wtf, how do you know who is or isnt gay in the NFL or NBA?

Just because they're athletic doesnt mean they cant be gay.

see?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^lol

If 3% of the world's population(30% in Europe) is gay, then statistically speaking, some of you faggots must be faggots.
    i lol'd
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Today I saw the gayest black guy ever. I mean he wouldn't look half as gay as he did if he were rimming a hairy turk.

He had clothes in all colors of the rainbow, with all kinds of different patterns. Even his hair was styled like a pissdamned Christmas tree and he had piercings and shit. And he was doing some faggy dance in front of the stop lights. I wanted to walk out my car and hit him with a rake. I was so angry at his gayness, I think I'm homophobic or something,

if a guy in the NFL or NBA was gay we would know about it

there arent any

It wouldn't suprise me if 30 percent of european wu-corp posters were gay. I mean, your common sense would tell you that no self respecting homo would listen to a group like Wu-Tang, because they constantly disrespect gays...

Of course, that doesn't stop white devils from listening to them, when there's just as much hate in the music towards them, if not more, so who's to say gays don't enjoy a Wu song just like the rest of us? If you were to really dig deep (no homo) you might find that these sick european fucks actually enjoy the ridicule and every time a Wu member mentions their dick it makes some european dude's prostate tingle.

Maybe, just maybe, Cilvaringz himself is a giant gay and he maintains this site as a hub for the European Hip-hop Homo Coalition (EHHC). I shudder at the thought of what goes on backstage at Wu shows in france. Perhaps we'll never know...

Do you know why you brits watch our sports?

No, neither do I... fuck off. Just because your national sport is rife with bleeding heart faggots (soccer, not football, soccer) doesn't mean you can hop on our band wagon. (David Beckham is severely metro, and he's the straighest man your sport has) We have a good thing going on over here. Don't turn our sports gay by watching them...

what?
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Idk, you should tel Pau gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Mutombo, Loul Deng, Yao Ming the same thing. Why the fuck are they playing bastketball? Theyre European etc, only americans play basketball, they look silly.

I also think Slick Rick shouldnt be rapping, hes got that silly british accent, he should just stop, or never of started, hes making the whole rap scene look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Do you know why you brits watch our sports?

No, neither do I... fuck off. Just because your national sport is rife with bleeding heart faggots (soccer, not football, soccer) doesn't mean you can hop on our band wagon. (David Beckham is severely metro, and he's the straighest man your sport has) We have a good thing going on over here. Don't turn our sports gay by watching them...

what?
    Well said.

I was watching Premier league the other day and I saw two men felating eachother. Like literally. Or maybe that was Hard Boys 3. I don't know anymore. I always get these pay channels mixed up.

Bottom line: Soccer is awesome.

oh shit, I just found this pic of lacey's car...

I wasn't calling British people gay, I was calling you gay but in a slightly less personal tone...

I actually like British people. Well, I like the idea of British people...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS