once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Christianity and December 25th

  1. #61
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    they could have made it a divine square above his head, a divine vibration, a divine purple glow, a divine spanglenooktabernacle....but no
    IT'S THE EXACT SHAPE AND COLOR OF THE SUN, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE SOMETHING THAT GLOWS BY ITS OWN POWER and is eternally present to every person on earth. There would be no glowing "anything" without the sun. An artist wouldn't know to put a glow around his head if the sun didn't exist.

    do you think it's IMPOSSIBLE for whomever put that yellow glow around his head - to be thinking of the SUN?

    why is your question not absurd here, yet questions about the sun are?
    was the glow in your picture dazzling white?
    or did it look like a dazzling sun?


    I swear I don't know how this cat figures out how to wipe his ass each morning
    In 321, Constantine instructed that Christians and non-Christians should be united in observing the "venerable day of the sun", referencing the esoteric eastern sun-worship which Aurelian had helped introduce

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    they could have made it a divine square above his head, a divine vibration, a divine purple glow, a divine spanglenooktabernacle....but no
    IT'S THE EXACT SHAPE AND COLOR OF THE SUN, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE SOMETHING THAT GLOWS BY ITS OWN POWER and is eternally present to every person on earth. There would be no glowing "anything" without the sun. An artist wouldn't know to put a glow around his head if the sun didn't exist.

    do you think it's IMPOSSIBLE for whomever put that yellow glow around his head - to be thinking of the SUN?

    why is your question not absurd here, yet questions about the sun are?
    was the glow in your picture dazzling white?
    or did it look like a dazzling sun?


    I swear I don't know how this cat figures out how to wipe his ass each morning
    "Halos were handy ways to differentiate deities from ordinary mortals in art" (egyptian art)

    apparently based off of the sun, that's where they came from, but that doesn't mean Christianity is nothing more than paganism. the mind of those artists aren't comparable to the mind of God.
    Last edited by Koolish; 10-10-2009 at 04:44 PM.

  3. #63
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    if there is all this knowledge on wu corp why do people in the real world still practice this shit

  4. #64
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    if there is all this knowledge on wu corp why do people in the real world still practice this shit
    because too many have been raised to believe it.

    you grow fond of and comfortable with the information that your parents and society have fed you with.

    you've heard the phrase "truth hurts"/"ignorance is bliss".

  5. #65
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    right right

  6. #66
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    besides, even if you did know, would you turn away the chance to celebrate a family gathering every winter?

    you know smoking is bad, but you still do it.

    but knowing something is on the path of being better than not knowing at all.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    but that doesn't mean Christianity is nothing more than paganism. the mind of those artists aren't comparable to the mind of God.
    cosign


    it was there own idea to piant it like that it didnt come from GOD.




    peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 10-10-2009 at 07:25 PM.

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    they could have made it a divine square above his head, a divine vibration, a divine purple glow, a divine spanglenooktabernacle....but no
    IT'S THE EXACT SHAPE AND COLOR OF THE SUN, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE SOMETHING THAT GLOWS BY ITS OWN POWER and is eternally present to every person on earth. There would be no glowing "anything" without the sun. An artist wouldn't know to put a glow around his head if the sun didn't exist.
    yea sure they could have used somthing else but the artist chose that .....remember its not a edict from GOD, its just and artists impression somthing he himself chose ...also they put a crown of thorns and a purple robe on Jesus does that mean he always wears a crown of thorns or a purple robe no...its just somthing someone did just like the painting it doesnt come from GOD but from the mind of man !


    peace be with you !


    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    do you think it's IMPOSSIBLE for whomever put that yellow glow around his head - to be thinking of the SUN?

    yes but I dont think the glow around Jesus`s head is representative of the sun.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    In 321, Constantine instructed that Christians and non-Christians should be united in observing the "venerable day of the sun", referencing the esoteric eastern sun-worship which Aurelian had helped introduce
    Im not doubting that constantine was into pagan worship but the story goes he repented and converted to christianity on his death bed.


    the reason constantine is respected is because he made christainity legal Constantine did not invent Catholicism, he simply recognized it and let people legally be Christian...regardless of his own personal failings, before constantine christianity was outlawed and christains were being put into jail and or even worse feed to the lions and being torn limb from limb and this all changed when constantine came to power... thats why he is respected.


    Despite any personal defects we might attribute to Constantine, he performed one of the greatest feats of any man in history. He brought the Church out from under the yoke of oppression and allowed people to preach the gospel ....This action by Constantine saved millions of lives and more importantly, it saved millions of souls. If you are "saved" today you may want to be thankful for what Constantine did....Many Christians, including Evangelicals, would not be Christian today if it was not this providential twist in history.

    PRAISE BE TO GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!


    peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 10-10-2009 at 07:18 PM.

  10. #70
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,349
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    yea sure they could have used somthing else but the artist chose that .....remember its not a edict from GOD, its just and artists impression somthing he himself chose ...also they put a crown of thorns and a purple robe on Jesus does that mean he always wears a crown of thorns or a purple robe no...its just somthing someone did just like the painting it doesnt come from GOD but from the mind of man !


    peace be with you !
    crown of thorns = sun rays
    but yeah, everything you say here can also be said about the drawing of "jesus" in your sig. it came from the mind of man, not from god.



    yes but I dont think the glow around Jesus`s head is representative of the sun.
    there's many things you don't think about


  11. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    crown of thorns = sun rays
    what did the sermon on the mount represent in relation to the sun?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •