Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KTL is DEAD

There's an internet police who work on makin propaganda and even on TV, the only public channel shows every day the "good actions" of our "beloved president" like old time propaganda.
    damn that's on some 1984 shit
    just started reading it a couple weeks ago

seriously I cant believe some of the garbage people talk about in k.t.l ...flying saucers with fard muhummad in them lolz, black chinese, the illuminati conspiracy theory, sexual inuendo in the building of solomons temple, aliens, jesus being the son of GOD is some sort of astrological methaphore for the sun .....hahahahahahahahahah and whats even worse yall take it deadly serious hahahahahahah

Yall have lost the plot...for real and need to get back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the shit you talk about is garbage b

k.t.l is dead because people talk nothing but jibberish and actually think there enlightened hahahahahahaha

honestly I cant believe some of the things I read in this chamber .

im out

r.i.p -ktl

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 10-08-2009 at 08:32 PM.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Theres alot of shit goin here, we can't have access to youtube nor dailymotion (except by usin a proxy) they even closed facebook for a few weeks before people start rebellin on the net and exposin the shady affairs of the president and its family.
    There's an internet police who work on makin propaganda and even on TV, the only public channel shows every day the "good actions" of our "beloved president" like old time propaganda.
    Prisons are full of political opposants and we have elections in a couple of months were even the pseudo opposants ask people to vote for the actual president (he had 99 percent of the voices last time lol).

all the U.S. haters on the corp feel free to relocate to Tunisia, thanks.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    seriously I cant believe some of the garbage people talk about in k.t.l ...flying saucers with fard muhummad in them lolz, black chinese, the illuminati conspiracy theory, sexual inuendo in the building of solomons temple, aliens, jesus being the son of GOD is some sort of astrological methaphore for the sun .....hahahahahahahahahah and whats even worse yall take it deadly serious hahahahahahah

k.t.l is dead because people talk nothing but jibberish and actually think there enlightened hahahahahahaha

im out

r.i.p -ktl

peace be with you !

Yeah...and this isn't garbage...

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

im glad u understand tat cuz its coming to the US next so be ready

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

im out

r.i.p -ktl

peace be with you !
    yea right you think dudes walked on water and came back from the dead yea your a fucking genius

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

im out

r.i.p -ktl

peace be with you !
    getting lonely in that ditch of yours?

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post

hahahahahaha

^^^^

You know the illest MC that ever did it
    The rawest nigga that ever chewed up rhymes and spit it.

peace be with you !

^not a Roman Catholic

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    getting lonely in that ditch of yours?

before he started killing jews he was an elected official...
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

prof zooruka is an agent

I'm sure of it now

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    im glad u understand tat cuz its coming to the US next so be ready

keep dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    before he started killing jews he was an elected official...
    what do you think the time span was? (from the election to the killing jews)

Wu Vatican

about 10 years. he was appointed chancellor in 33 and they really didnt start mass killings until 42. and although hitler may have had it in his head to do this for sometime its not like it was national policy being broadcast for everyone to judge and react to.

when was the picture taken?