once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KTL is DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    about 10 years. he was appointed chancellor in 33 and they really didnt start mass killings until 42. and although hitler may have had it in his head to do this for sometime its not like it was national policy being broadcast for everyone to judge and react to.

when was the picture taken?
    not sure to be honest with you but didn't the night of broken glass take place in 38? They had concentration camps up and running at that point.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Wu Vatican

true, but they claimed they were for "political prisoners". which is passable in international relations. they werent saying they were out right concentration camps for jews at that time.

the united states even had camps for the japanese in wwII, so just because theres camps you cant really take em to court (japanese actually did (and lost at the time) for that but im using the term figurtivley) for that know what im saying.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

true, but they claimed they were for "political prisoners". which is passable in international relations. they werent saying they were out right concentration camps for jews at that time.

the united states even had camps for the japanese in wwII, so just because theres camps you cant really take em to court (japanese actually did (and lost at the time) for that but im using the term figurtivley) for that know what im saying.
    true. maybe from an outside perspective what was going on might have been unknown but I doubt there was anyting in them but hard labor and death.

Is there really a chance that the Vatican doesn't know what's really going on? You'd be hard pressed to find a pie the pope don't have his finger in.

Wu Vatican

i get what your saying. i just dont really think the pope was sitting in a back room with hitler plotting to kill jews in the mid 30s is all im saying.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

i get what your saying. i just dont really think the pope was sitting in a back room with hitler plotting to kill jews in the mid 30s is all im saying.
    because historically the Vatican has had a problem with killing off large numbers of people?

Wu Vatican

not saying they didnt.

but what reason would they have for risking so much to join with the nazis in a plot to kill jews?

not saying they didnt.

but what reason would they have for risking so much to join with the nazis in a plot to kill jews?
    What really are they risking? When your number of followers is around a billion strong who's gonna raise up and go against you? You got companies here who helped the Nazis (IBM and Ford f.e.) who are still going strong.
    You have nazi rocket scientist getting absorbed by our government and then making the cover of TIME. So what's the risk when the collective masses have the memory of a gold fish?

I'm not gonna pretend like I have all the answers (and I've got a lot more research to do) but the world is a giant chess game to the elite and the Vatican are major players. It is my suspicion (and only that for the time) that they had more to do with WW II than most realize.

The jews killed the jews in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    The jews killed the jews in WW2
    and germans killed germans

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    What really are they risking? When your number of followers is around a billion strong who's gonna raise up and go against you? You got companies here who helped the Nazis (IBM and Ford f.e.) who are still going strong.
    You have nazi rocket scientist getting absorbed by our government and then making the cover of TIME. So what's the risk when the collective masses have the memory of a gold fish?

I'm not gonna pretend like I have all the answers (and I've got a lot more research to do) but the world is a giant chess game to the elite and the Vatican are major players. It is my suspicion (and only that for the time) that they had more to do with WW II than most realize.

im not really buying it.

stuff like that would tend to get out somehow.

jews have a lot of influence in the US. they wouldnt* let something like that stand.
    Last edited by whitey; 10-10-2009 at 01:27 AM.

good cuz we not selling it

and it seems like this "stuff" did get out..no?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Wu Vatican

um. ummm. what?

direct evidence of the roman catholic church and hilter and the nazis plotting to kill jews in mass numbers got out? really? where? show me.

KTL is littered with shit threads at the moment.

People talking about black man and shit, WTF the nervous centre of this forum revolves around a pyschotic minstrel who hasent shaven in 5 years and has tweeded his armpit hairs.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

i know what you mean - it's littered with shit threads about people talking about shit threads when they could be making good threads to make up for the shit threads they're complaining about

No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

eye hate to say it but a message board needs shhhtoopid fuck agent provacatuers like TSA, Ladies love Cool Dan to make the shit pop off

or the guy with the blond haired blue eyed Jesus who claims thats what Jesus looked like....

it helps