Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Americans need to harden the fuck up

  1. #1
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) The Hound's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,605
    Rep Power
    76

    Default Americans need to harden the fuck up



    Honestly, you yanks need to harden the fuck up in 2009 if you think this shit is offensive;




    It wasn't funny at all even though it was intended to be shit but the way Hannick Corry jr get sand in his cunt and how Yanks have gotten teary eyed over it some bitch shit - you guys invade countries at the drop of a hat but you find black shoe polish offensive? Harden the fuck up



    Fuck Daryl Somers for apologising he should have told Hannick Corry jr to fuck right off out of the door.



    It can't be too offensive considering one of the recent Oscar nominations, can it?


    Nobody cared and the only out cry was about the piss take of the disabled people.



    America, harden the fuck up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  2. #2
    tha VIKING gawd NIGHT MAYOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    no. 1428
    Age
    33
    Posts
    14,551
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    ..............yeah




  3. #3
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    hahahahahhaha bloddeh amurkunz
    New Music alert:

  4. #4
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  5. #5
    SmokeY J-Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,315
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    i agree to an extent ay..pretty fukin hypocritical..

  6. #6
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,817
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    one star thread

  7. #7
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    OK folks. I'm an Aussie who's lived here for 20 years. That's half my life and I reckon that gives me some kind of knowledge about both places.

    In my opinion, Australia could give a rats arse (ass) what you think about a TV show produced in a country that is not yours. You have no clue how Aussies think, you don't relate to their sense of humour, and you have very thin skin. I have unintentionally offended many an American in 20 years because of my Aussie nature. Time to pull up your panties and show some real concern for the absolute dung heap this country is sitting in due to pure greed and stupidity, not what was on the telly 11,000 miles away. After reading some of the posts here, I would like to bring forth a few facts that you probably did not know about your friends down under. Australia is not behind the times:

    - Just (this week) voted #2 by the United Nations for "best places to live in the world" and no the U.S. was not #1, it was not in the top 10.
    - Australia is the ONLY country on the planet who has fought in every war along side the US since WWII. And very well I might add.
    -Australia leads the world in many sciences, one of which is medicine - look it up.
    - The first 'Australians' were convicts (slaves), white ones. Convicts to white folk. Balls and chains style. Mostly for trying to survive by stealing a loaf of bread or something of that nature. Our ancestors know all about it too.
    - When male family members or good mates greet, you make fun of each other, call each other fowl names. We're very good at it. It's what we love to do - make fun of each other. If you don't like someone you would never be so affectionate toward them as to make fun of them.
    - Aussies come over every year and help you fight your fires.

    So without further ado, my personal message is (and I'm only speaking for myself) - Buzz-off, pull-your-head-in, it's none of your business, you don't know what you're talking about and lighten-up before you alienate one of the last 'friends' that you have on this planet.

    My goodness!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  8. #8
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    I used to dislike Australia, i used to think it was full of arrogant racist people, i watched chopper and liked it a bit more, i had a sexualy charged relationship with my aussie milf neigbour and liked it much more, all i need to do now is get over everyones accent execpt chopper reids.

    I prefer the western side of Australia though , correct me if i am wrong but i get the vibe its like the California of Australia.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  9. #9
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    I dont see how blackface is especially funny, but I guess Aussies find racism funny

    Good for them



    Lol at Check Two trying to desperatly defend Australia. Shut up faggot, no one cares about your stats

  10. #10
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,625
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Funny thing is tho, that Aussie probably hate Bush and love Obama...hence making their perspective contra-Dick-Tory
    Look eye, always look eye.

  11. #11
    Heavenly Divine abanks47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raccoon City
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    That shit is offensive but I wouldnt hate on the whole of Australia, I just simply choose not to watch the dumb shit, and as far as Harry Connick goes, I feel dude has the right to express how he feels. If something is making someone uncomfortable speak your fucking mind. I dont think that the show should be taken off the air though and neither does he. He says he's going to petition to have that shit put back on the air. The fact that these dudes tried to fucking pay homage to MJ by making a mockery of his race is ridiculous no matter what country your from, thats just me though

    And in regards to robert downey, I found that shit highly offensive. Shit reminded me of the fucking bamboozled plot.
    Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

  12. #12
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    I dont see how blackface is especially funny, but I guess Aussies find racism funny

    Good for them



    Lol at Check Two trying to desperatly defend Australia. Shut up faggot, no one cares about your stats
    Mr. don't ask, don't tell, it was a copy and paste post
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  13. #13
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,625
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    I was highly offended by White Girls and the Eddie Murphy skit on SNL when he becomes a white man
    Look eye, always look eye.

  14. #14
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    im not saying wither its offensive or not because my opinion doesnt matter on that topic.

    but the reason its so sensitive in this country is because black americans would make a big deal about it. america is so politically correct these days nothing like that can be played over here without some big stink being raised by the jessie jacksons of this country.

    obviosuly theres a lot of history driving the pc'ness, but i think in 2009 it goes to far sometimes.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  15. #15
    Heavenly Divine abanks47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raccoon City
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^HAHA dude, you say that but a white guy is the one who made the big deal and he wasn't even over here. The reason why black people would make a big deal about it is because its a reminder of a few 100 years of some harsh punishment that they didn't deserve. I don't think I have a huge right to be offended but my grandmother has every right to be pissed off at a couple of white guys wanting to make a little joke at her expense. She saw that shit 75 years ago and shouldnt have to anymore.
    Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •