once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitbulls Killed Due To Denver Ban

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Yeah, put those people behind bars for a while that train the pit bulls to fight. There should be harsher penalties on those yellow bellied fools

if i had windows movie maker i'd upload a video of ma dogs on the spring pole

THE REAL PCP

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

They need to cut down on that cock fighting crap too. I don't care if it's the area's culture or not, those creepy weirdos need to find better things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Yeah, put those people behind bars for a while that train the pit bulls to fight. There should be harsher penalties on those yellow bellied fools
    In my opinion, that fucker Mike Vick didn't get enough time. If I were that judge, that fucker would've gotten at least 10 tens.

The problem is the people. I mean, children are getting attacked by pitbulls every year due to some people who can't properly TRAINED their dog. Come on!!! Why are they chaining up their dog and not have he/she associating with people? Don't they know that their dog will attack people once he/she is out in the open? Think!

It's not the dogs, it's the people.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"