once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: the official Catch ColombianMami Up thread

  1. #1
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    16

    Default the official Catch ColombianMami Up thread

    i was MiA for a while...but i'm back

    what'd i miss?

    [don't have time for the SMARTASSES on this website...say stupid shit & get ignored ]

  2. #2

    Default

    welcome back mami, que viva Colombia!

  3. #3
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,686
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    pat bateman changed his name to sean bateman
    skampoe is still fat
    nicktoochski is still a douche
    tsa still has enormous nostrils, but i don't think he is a virgin anymore because his hatred towards women seems to have subsided

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    tsa still has enormous nostrils, but i don't think he is a virgin anymore because his hatred towards women seems to have subsided
    oh that's what that is, makes sense.

  5. #5

    Default

    Join Date: May 2003
    Age: 19
    So u joined this site when you were like 13? lol GULLY



  6. #6
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,686
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    tsa still has enormous nostrils, but i don't think he is a virgin anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Join Date: May 2003
    Age: 19
    So u joined this site when you were like 13? lol GULLY

    but ghostlaced is

  7. #7

    Default





    ..meanwhile


  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
    welcome back mami, que viva Colombia!
    thanks & hell yeah!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    pat bateman changed his name to sean bateman
    skampoe is still fat
    nicktoochski is still a douche
    tsa still has enormous nostrils, but i don't think he is a virgin anymore because his hatred towards women seems to have subsided
    ...nice.

  9. #9
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Did the drug problem calm down yet in Columbia?



  10. #10
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    peace mami, hope all is well.

    THE REAL PCP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •