Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Palehorse vs. DUSK

  1. #31
    AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Palehorse your shit was bananas
    go for his throat

  2. #32
    AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    But i got to give yah both respect because yah ain't scared to text battle.
    Picha y alde for some who get challenged to text battle there snake tails start to rattle.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    But i got to give yah both respect because yah ain't scared to text battle.
    Picha y alde for some who get challenged to text battle there snake tails start to rattle.

    . callate la fucking boca mamon . i should destroy you for puerto rico's sake .



  4. #34
    AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Fuck you.a yo mangani keep looking for me you bitch and fuck your people in turabo motherfucker.which turabo ,turabo heights,villa turabo,el turabo,you fuck'n dick.
    The word mulato comes from the word mula motherfucker
    and the word taino means rainbow warriorz
    i don't understand why the taino nation tolerates muthafuckers like this kid.
    As for puerto rico you bitch it's my birthright.both of my parents are tainos indians you half breed mut.de rasa soy de rasa cabron!
    Si queire segir buscando me en la calle puedes encontra unos de mi amigos cabron come spectro y chicano pa que te rompe la puta madre.hijos de putas
    no puede con un americano boricua que es trigenjo y no blanco para llamar lo gringo que no come su mierda.
    Que viva la diosa!
    Que viva cleopatra!
    Reina y diosa de def rock
    lord hza godking of def rock

  5. #35
    AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Dusk keep closing threads (hijo de puta)

  6. #36

    Default

    hey guy go start your own thread, this one is reserved for me and dusk and anyone that wants to COMMENT on it



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  7. #37
    AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Mamon (tu puta madre)
    drunken monk you better figureout what the word maricon means muthafucka.(hijo de puta)

  8. #38
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    Mamon (tu puta madre)
    drunken monk you better figureout what the word maricon means muthafucka.(hijo de puta)
    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    rainbow warriorz

  9. #39
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    HZA Hector...in the interest of comedy, im going to leave all ur ridiculous posts here...until later, but for the future...avoid typing bullshit in several small posts....one big, easily deletable post of bullshit should suffice. thanks for the votes, im not sure if were done yet.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    Fuck you.a yo mangani keep looking for me you bitch and fuck your people in turabo motherfucker.which turabo ,turabo heights,villa turabo,el turabo,you fuck'n dick.
    The word mulato comes from the word mula motherfucker
    and the word taino means rainbow warriorz
    i don't understand why the taino nation tolerates muthafuckers like this kid.
    As for puerto rico you bitch it's my birthright.both of my parents are tainos indians you half breed mut.de rasa soy de rasa cabron!
    Si queire segir buscando me en la calle puedes encontra unos de mi amigos cabron come spectro y chicano pa que te rompe la puta madre.hijos de putas
    no puede con un americano boricua que es trigenjo y no blanco para llamar lo gringo que no come su mierda.
    Que viva la diosa!
    Que viva cleopatra!
    Reina y diosa de def rock
    lord hza godking of def rock





  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    Fuck you.a yo mangani keep looking for me you bitch and fuck your people in turabo motherfucker.which turabo ,turabo heights,villa turabo,el turabo,you fuck'n dick.
    The word mulato comes from the word mula motherfucker
    and the word taino means rainbow warriorz
    i don't understand why the taino nation tolerates muthafuckers like this kid.
    As for puerto rico you bitch it's my birthright.both of my parents are tainos indians you half breed mut.de rasa soy de rasa cabron!
    Si queire segir buscando me en la calle puedes encontra unos de mi amigos cabron come spectro y chicano pa que te rompe la puta madre.hijos de putas
    no puede con un americano boricua que es trigenjo y no blanco para llamar lo gringo que no come su mierda.
    Que viva la diosa!
    Que viva cleopatra!
    Reina y diosa de def rock
    lord hza godking of def rock





  12. #42

    Default

    Palehorse and Dusk- Forgive me for going after Hector in this thread. He is causing disturbances all over the site with his ignorance, and I'd just like to put him in his place wherever that might be. Because my administrative privileges do not extend beyond the Wu Latino sub-forum, I cannot simply delete his posts like I do there...

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    Fuck you.a yo mangani keep looking for me you bitch and fuck your people in turabo motherfucker.which turabo ,turabo heights,villa turabo,el turabo,you fuck'n dick.
    -El Turabo and Gurabo, mamao.

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    The word mulato comes from the word mula motherfucker
    and the word taino means rainbow warriorz
    -The word mulatto comes from the Arab word, muwallid, which refers to someone raised amongst those of one culture, but being racially from another. As a wannabe god you should know this, as the Wu Tang philosophy borrows from many cultures and religions, including the 5 Percenters which are an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. The Arab Muslim Moors dominated Iberia for 500 years bringing everything from religion, to math and science, to knowledge of architecture, and many Arab words were incorporated into the unifying national language of Spain, Castellano.

    Taino means "peace", "good", or "noble", and was used as a salutation by the Tainos to differentiate themselves from the island warrior Caribe indians who were the same, racially (Arawak). Being from Caguas you should know this, and it's sad that you don't, yet telling of your lack of education. Rainbow Warriors refers to a prophecy by Chief Seattle of the natives in what is now Washington State, or the natives of Hawai'i.

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    i don't understand why the taino nation tolerates muthafuckers like this kid.
    -I am not a registered member of the Taino Nation, nor have I ever claimed to be, therefore they are under no obligation to tolerate me or my statements, nor am I under any obligation to not make any statements or actions they would not otherwise tolerate.

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    As for puerto rico you bitch it's my birthright.both of my parents are tainos indians you half breed mut.de rasa soy de rasa cabron!
    -70% of the Puerto Rican population has Taino mTDNA. It is very improbable, however, that both of your parents are full blooded Taino. There isn't an incorporated Taino tribe that proclaims the existence of ANY full blooded Tainos, and I find it ridiculous to believe your family is one in over a million Puerto Rican families who is full blooded Taino. By the way, raza is spelled with a Z. That's another thing- it isn't a source of pride to claim to be fully Taino, and in the same paragraph exhibit pure ignorance.

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    no puede con un americano boricua que es trigenjo y no blanco para llamar lo gringo que no come su mierda.
    -Right, right, I forgot you are pro-Statehood and call yourself American! That is in direct contradiction to claiming to be a native of Puerto Rico, no? Wouldn't Tainos see Americans as no less conquistadors, colonialists, oppressors, and implementers of cultural genocide than the Spaniards? Funny... I can cook on a bureng, you claim to be American, yet you have the nerve to imply I am less Puerto Rican than you...

    Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    Que viva la diosa!
    Que viva cleopatra!
    Reina y diosa de def rock
    lord hza godking of def rock
    -More shame on you. Cleopatra was a Ptolemaic Greek Macedonian...

  13. #43
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    damn, how can i delete this fuckin expert sonnage? lmao^^ nice..VIVA LA RAZA

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    Palehorse and Dusk- Forgive me for going after Hector in this thread. He is causing disturbances all over the site with his ignorance, and I'd just like to put him in his place wherever that might be. Because my administrative privileges do not extend beyond the Wu Latino sub-forum, I cannot simply delete his posts like I do there...



    -El Turabo and Gurabo, mamao.



    -The word mulatto comes from the Arab word, muwallid, which refers to someone raised amongst those of one culture, but being racially from another. As a wannabe god you should know this, as the Wu Tang philosophy borrows from many cultures and religions, including the 5 Percenters which are an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. The Arab Muslim Moors dominated Iberia for 500 years bringing everything from religion, to math and science, to knowledge of architecture, and many Arab words were incorporated into the unifying national language of Spain, Castellano.

    Taino means "peace", "good", or "noble", and was used as a salutation by the Tainos to differentiate themselves from the island warrior Caribe indians who were the same, racially (Arawak). Being from Caguas you should know this, and it's sad that you don't, yet telling of your lack of education. Rainbow Warriors refers to a prophecy by Chief Seattle of the natives in what is now Washington State, or the natives of Hawai'i.



    -I am not a registered member of the Taino Nation, nor have I ever claimed to be, therefore they are under no obligation to tolerate me or my statements, nor am I under any obligation to not make any statements or actions they would not otherwise tolerate.



    -70% of the Puerto Rican population has Taino mTDNA. It is very improbable, however, that both of your parents are full blooded Taino. There isn't an incorporated Taino tribe that proclaims the existence of ANY full blooded Tainos, and I find it ridiculous to believe your family is one in over a million Puerto Rican families who is full blooded Taino. By the way, raza is spelled with a Z. That's another thing- it isn't a source of pride to claim to be fully Taino, and in the same paragraph exhibit pure ignorance.



    -Right, right, I forgot you are pro-Statehood and call yourself American! That is in direct contradiction to claiming to be a native of Puerto Rico, no? Wouldn't Tainos see Americans as no less conquistadors, colonialists, oppressors, and implementers of cultural genocide than the Spaniards? Funny... I can cook on a bureng, you claim to be American, yet you have the nerve to imply I am less Puerto Rican than you...



    -More shame on you. Cleopatra was a Ptolemaic Greek Macedonian...



    . no way to counter this . .



  15. #45

    Default

    im just curious how yall do it. i just log on and freestyle the shit, so do you write shit down and think about it or do the same thing?



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •