Thread: what god means to me

Default what god means to me

first off i am god, but a weakened version. not cuz im white. cuz im a man. im a young Hercules. the real god walks beside all us, it animates us.

the devil can play all tricks to catch our focus, but god doesn't play that game, it just is. it speaks the sound of silence. and is always there without exception.especially if we listen.

this life given to me.......its free, no matter what my behavior, its been granted to me, unconditionally. even when this feeble body expires. haha i really feel like this is just an advanced "space suit" to what man tries to imitate.

my words, deeds, without judgement, are gods will, and my will.

god is in my heart and not my head. and my words and ways are its power. this is not a privilege only for myself.
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 10-21-2009 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

smh @ ur sig

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    first off i am god, but a weakened version. not cuz im white. cuz im a man. im a young Hercules. the real god walks beside all us, it animates us.

the devil can play all tricks to catch our focus, but god doesn't play that game, it just is. it speaks the sound of silence. and is always there without exception.especially if we listen.

this life given to me.......its free, no matter what my behavior, its been granted to me, unconditionally. even when this feeble body expires. haha i really feel like this is just an advanced "space suit" to what man tries to imitate.

my words, deeds, without judgement, are gods will, and my will.

god is in my heart and not my head. and my words and ways are its power. this is not a privilege only for myself.

if GOD was in your heart you would be christian becuase the bible says GOD the father brings those who love him to christ.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 10-21-2009 at 04:12 AM.

prof -
    did you know the bible/ christianity did not invent the concept of "god"?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

god is in my heart and not my head.

Peace and Respect

some things just sound good

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    if GOD was in your heart you would be christian becuase the bible says GOD the father brings those who love him to christ.

peace be with you !
    ^wishes flowers were all the same color, that every meal for the rest of his life is oatmeal with absolutely nothing in it. Plans on naming every one of his kids bob regardless of sex. They will be conceived in a missionary position that is preceded by zero fooreplay outside of their agreed upon solemn handshake.

Support the Real. Click HERE

good post palehorse

you too visionz