Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *Song Writing Contest-aka-"You've been exposed you Fucking homo The Official Thread"

bill romanowski

Thumbs down

this whole contest is a fuckin joke.
    gas masked up kerosene cocktails/
    cough syrup warm 40 and my lost spirit../
    pray for me holy gohhhhst iss all bad ohh baby oh noo/
    an so slow the world spinnin.../
    DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
    http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
    http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
    or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Slurch Yung View Post
    this whole contest is a fuckin joke.
    I don't think cats would lie to you bro..I have to agree

fuck a drum kit son...try flippin a snare off some quazar, a hi hat of some marvin gaye, a kick from paul humphrey, a bassline from another lp..just some random names but fuck a drum kit... thats why they sound the same..no creativity, this dude seemed decent at first attitude wize kept it cool but yo when this cat posted a couple vidz he thought he was some god...quantizing beats is for cats with no skill and for the albums or ep single whatever the fuck...you payin em..straight up..knockin slurch... you a fuckin joke duke get your bars up..

DrunkenMasta303

LOL ive NEVER quantized a beat, i dont even know how 2 do that shit..

Quote Originally Posted by exxxon View Post
    fuck a drum kit son...try flippin a snare off some quazar, a hi hat of some marvin gaye, a kick from paul humphrey, a bassline from another lp..just some random names but fuck a drum kit... thats why they sound the same..no creativity, this dude seemed decent at first attitude wize kept it cool but yo when this cat posted a couple vidz he thought he was some god...quantizing beats is for cats with no skill and for the albums or ep single whatever the fuck...you payin em..straight up..knockin slurch... you a fuckin joke duke get your bars up..

I ain't never used quantizing either, but y'all are acting the same way white people acted when sampling dominated hip-hop. To me, there ain't no rules in making a beat, the only rule is if you can make it sound cool, do it. fuck all that other bullshit.

to KK, at the end of the day they're right about your drums. They sound generic and the patterns for the first 5 beats on your page sound really similar. Use real drum kits as an analogy; a piccolo snare made by Tama and another made by Ayote are going to sound really close to each other even though they're from different kits. what makes them sound distinct is the way you utilize them and the way you mix them. you can use different kits all day, but that ain't the point, if it sounds the same, it sounds the same, regardless of what kit it's from. either get a bigger variety of drum sounds or mix them so they sound unique, otherwise your beats will sound uninspired.

my mixer and my good pc are fucked, so I can't use hardware or any of the drums I have in my keyboard or anything right now, I've been making all my beats in fruity loops for the past year and a half or so and even on my computer I have folders with thousands of drums sounds that I sampled, personally. It ain't required of a producer to do it that way, buy I'm like fuck it at least my beats won't sound like everybody else's. that's just me personally, do it the way you do it, by all means, I'm just giving you some insight on why so many people would say that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by exxxon View Post
    real spit...

Quote Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
    I ain't never used quantizing either, but y'all are acting the same way white people acted when sampling dominated hip-hop. To me, there ain't no rules in making a beat, the only rule is if you can make it sound cool, do it. fuck all that other bullshit.

to KK, at the end of the day they're right about your drums. They sound generic and the patterns for the first 5 beats on your page sound really similar. Use real drum kits as an analogy; a piccolo snare made by Tama and another made by Ayote are going to sound really close to each other even though they're from different kits. what makes them sound distinct is the way you utilize them and the way you mix them. you can use different kits all day, but that ain't the point, if it sounds the same, it sounds the same, regardless of what kit it's from. either get a bigger variety of drum sounds or mix them so they sound unique, otherwise your beats will sound uninspired.

my mixer and my good pc are fucked, so I can't use hardware or any of the drums I have in my keyboard or anything right now, I've been making all my beats in fruity loops for the past year and a half or so and even on my computer I have folders with thousands of drums sounds that I sampled, personally. It ain't required of a producer to do it that way, buy I'm like fuck it at least my beats won't sound like everybody else's. that's just me personally, do it the way you do it, by all means, I'm just giving you some insight on why so many people would say that shit.
    I really dont think drums are the issue here, yeah the drums are all a bit samey but the reason everyones pitching in and taking a pop boils down to EGO plain and simple. A no name producer has no business setting up a competion for "no name cats to make a name for themselfs" giving away leases as prizes and autographed CD's. The whole thing is about self gratifcation and its completley obnoxtious to be frank. were all in the same boat here no matter what your goal is with your music, no one knows us and no one gives a fuck about us and most of all we ALL have flaws and something to learn and if you think your above all that with nothing to back it up then your gonna get ripped!!! If dude came in on the humble, took feed like a man, dropped feed on some other cats work i expect he would be highly respected but he didnt so fuck him and his average ass!!

matter of fact ive only seen this fuck post outside of his own threads 3 times, once to say "i made the beat" and the other 2 to post vids of himself so that says it all IMO. By the way his vids are hilarious!!! soooooooooo Klive Kraven spelt with 2 kays cos its more hip hop you have been officially exposed you fucking homo!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Boss_Digger; 11-03-2009 at 02:31 PM.

so since nobody wants in, you can prep the exclusives for me. i'll be submitting the only entry. and make my CD out to "The Illest Muhfukka Alive"

klive kraven's a certified bitch , word life

oh shit

THE REAL PCP

Soon as i leave 50 faggots start talking again. Yall fags need some fresh air. And 7th i peeped ya shit too homie. I guess you would be considered average at best too. Keep trying, make sure to cop the black death adder (c-rayz walz/klive kraven ep) when it drops in stores.

See ya faggots when you actually make it somewhere. Peep who i have worked with and for before you say im a nobody faggot. Hahaha. -1-

Quote Originally Posted by KLIVE KRAVEN View Post
    And 7th i peeped ya shit too homie. I guess you would be considered average at best too.
    I would be the first to agree with you there!!! but thats because im not a conceted prick, I know my place

How did i come off as concieted? Any your still a faggot. Nothings changed. You dont think your beats are ill because you know there not ill. Your average at best. Keep it movin. Im out for good this time for real, just wanted to come back and enjoy the tear jerking cry party. Enjoy your sad existence in your poorly fashioned career. Why worry about me, your respected kid, your a moderator on a hip hop site!

hahaha
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!