once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Best Wu Solo Since Clientele

  1. #1
    smoke in your eye
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    871
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Best Wu Solo Since Clientele




    Its Lyrically above everything else

    Production is solid & on point

    I'm not saying it kills CL2, BPW, The Great Migration, GZA's post millenium realeases or 9th Prince 2 solos
    but Ezliabeth takes the crown

    KP drops so many jewels its rediculous & Wool's beats fit Priest in the same fashion 4th did for Killarm

    Simply Incredible
    Last edited by KIND; 10-31-2009 at 01:46 AM.

  2. #2
    PRODIGAL SUN UncontrolledSubstans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Age
    23
    Posts
    831
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nah. Dident like the production at all. The Offering was much better.

  3. #3
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,879
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    what does Priest mean with the title of the album, i learned that Elizabeth was a mass murderer that was believed to be a vampire. but what does she got do with Killah Priest's 2009 album and also if she was a vampire she wouldn't reflect in the mirror, but he still put the mirror in the middle of the cover as if that was the whole point.



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  4. #4

    Default

    off topicc

    lol @ people still unable to type words BPW without putting "(original version)" next to it. There was no original version thats worth mentioning so much, ok it lost the Sun, flowers beat was slightly different - big fucking deal.

    Its 90% the same album, and its fucking ill, so stop devaluing it by making out there was some mythical BPW classic that never got released, it basically lost The Sun, and maybe the Watch but the joint was dumb anyway.


  5. #5
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    39

    Default



    Get it rite faggots


    Plus The Offering shits on Elizabeth anyways.

  6. #6
    Death Poet
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    t.o. (true cipher)
    Age
    36
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I liked birth of a prince.

  7. #7
    n.i. battle?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    dirty myrtle
    Posts
    3,088
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    i always like "best of" threads.. especially when there's no poll attached..







  8. #8
    Above the Clouds Surreptitious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KIND View Post



    Its Lyrically above everything else

    Production is solid & on point

    I'm not saying it kills CL2, BPW(original version), The Great Migration, GZA's post millenium realeases or 9th Prince 2 solos
    but Ezliabeth takes the crown

    KP drops so many jewels its rediculous & Wool's beats fit Priest in the same fashion 4th did for Killarm

    Simply Incredible
    your living in a fantasy world in your own mind
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

  9. #9

    Default

    first off, The Offering destroys Elizabeth

    Im not sure what i would say the best solo was but No Said Date, CLII, BPW, and Digital Bullet are the first to come to mind

  10. #10
    smoke in your eye
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    871
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncontrolledSubstans View Post
    Nah. Dident like the production at all. The Offering was much better.
    point taken
    when i first heard DJ Wool's beats on the Walter Reed mixtape I was like where the fuck are the soul samples & crazy drum loops.

    Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    what does Priest mean with the title of the album, i learned that Elizabeth was a mass murderer that was believed to be a vampire. but what does she got do with Killah Priest's 2009 album and also if she was a vampire she wouldn't reflect in the mirror, but he still put the mirror in the middle of the cover as if that was the whole point.
    I havent figured out the title & its relevence yet

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    off topicc

    i enjoy the company of a mans warm embrace on cold rainy nights.
    u can rest easy now Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

    Fuck, I would 4get the hidden assassin. NSD is mos def betta production wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by davedigital360 View Post
    I liked birth of a prince.
    wow really Dave thats your fav of the decade. really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
    your living in a fantasy world in your own mind
    best place on earth bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
    Im not sure what i would say the best solo was but No Said Date, CLII, BPW, and Digital Bullet are the first to come to mind
    Point taken except for Digital Bullet


    Interesting responses

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •