Thread: Carlito's Way....

Default Carlito's Way....

finally picked up this movie and i think that it is a great movie but the ending was kinda shitty though.....where do you think this movie stacks up with movies like scarface, goodfellas, and movies like that???
    kill one man or kill ten it's all the same either way they can only hang you once

Default Re: Carlito's Way....

SPOILERS

yes this movie should be up there with things like goodfellas and scarface...............i liked the ending even tho it kinda got me mad that he died.....but everything else is perfect...........it is a top 10 on my list

oh yeah they already came out....with a prequel.....it went str8 to video.i aint seen it yet.....but it got puff addy in it.........and sum stupid kid who shouldnt be playin that role
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

realy good movie i liked the ending...... it had to end some were i loved how that guy cam back at the end and killed him i was looking for that guy to do some thing

pay backs are a bitch

also i dont know about the new one wit pdiddy....

prolly wont pick it up.....it has some og guys in from the first movie

but thats it

ill wait for ur opinions on it

never knew about the Prequel...

the thing with Carlitos ending you were on the edge of the seat from the battle in the train station and you hoped you made it getting you excited and when he gets shout dam you feel foolish because it was the begining and you should have realised he never made it even from the start of the movie, i loved how it tricked you all along, it some ways its a better movie then Scarface, its more emotional and you feel for the characters more,

▓PNL Productionz▓ 4th Day Legend's Avatar

I like the movie alot, one of the pacino's best, same kind of feeling like in the scarface
    and I liked sean pean's character as well and yeah the ending thing, a nice one...

But I like scarface better, music is outstanding in the scarface and pacino shows what he can do
    And it has that "friend turn into enemy thing" which is crazy, not many movies or none
    got this kind of touching power in 'em, but that's my taste

peace

any comments on the new one? Carlitos Way was a good flick. The new one? Not sure, I want to check it out, knowing It'll suck, but I still want to check it out. Im guessing no one has or will check it out. So I'll just wait on an opinion on that. Might take awhile, but Im not gonna be the guy who buys the movie just to come back here and say it sucks. I'll wait for another sucker to do that.

There's a new one with Poop Daddy, is it trash?

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco