once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: question about the iraq war

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Default question about the iraq war

in your opinion ...

if an american soldier / american contracted worker / american water purifier (u get the picture) ... dies in a war zone in iraq ... in your opinion, who does the blame fall on? the murderer? or the person who signed their life over to their government? please give reason for your responses

The murderer, I dont care if you go to a war zone (unjustly or not), nobody deserves to be murdered.

peace be with you !

the idiot that signed up for that shit

just like i have no sympathy for dead cops and i dont hop on the banwagon like" omg 5 cops get killed a year! we have to take innocent peoples guns cuz they might kill a cop blah blahblah"
    you signed up for the shit faggot
    its in your job description
    if u didnt want to get shot at you should hav sucked some dick or swung on a pole or something else

you put yourself in the situation

yea the murder killed them but
    if somebody tries to take my freedom or fuck with my livelyhood i might have to kill them tooo
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 11-04-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

just like i have no sympathy for dead cops and i dont hop on the banwagon like" omg 5 cops get killed a year! we have to take innocent peoples guns cuz they might kill a cop blah blahblah"
    if u didnt want to get shot at you should hav sucked some dick or swung on a pole or something else

if somebody tries to take my freedom or fuck with my livelyhood i might have to kill them tooo
    that's true but first and foremost you gotta blame the bloodsuckers that sent them. The government often creates areas of poverty and then sends in recruiters to offer the military as a way out.Yes, you have to be responsible for your actions but I'll be damned if its not a con game from jump.

I say that more in regards to the soldiers. Contractors get paid an assload compared to what they'd get paid here for the same job. They're on their own on that one, they basically get paid to accept the risk so if they don't wanna get shot at choose something to do that doesn't involve a war zone.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    that's true but first and foremost you gotta blame the bloodsuckers that sent them. The government often creates areas of poverty and then sends in recruiters to offer the military as a way out.Yes, you have to be responsible for your actions but I'll be damned if its not a con game from jump.

I say that more in regards to the soldiers. Contractors get paid an assload compared to what they'd get paid here for the same job. They're on their own on that one, they basically get paid to accept the risk so if they don't wanna get shot at choose something to do that doesn't involve a war zone.
    I understand where your coming from. but i feel thats the wrong attitude to adopt. its society that accepts this. and ultimately the individual. and when the individual supports this with his actions money etc thats why we have it ya know?

people have got to stop blaming others for the problems and take responsibility for their own lives. if no one signed up for the army there would be no wars. period. g

great Einstein quote
    "The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service"

heres a bunch more
    http://www.humboldt1.com/~gralsto/einstein/quotes.html

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

...and "Hard" for America UnequivocallyCorrect's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    in your opinion ...

if an american soldier / american contracted worker / american water purifier (u get the picture) ... dies in a war zone in iraq ... in your opinion, who does the blame fall on? the murderer? or the person who signed their life over to their government? please give reason for your responses

To assign blame there are 1-2 things that need to be taken into consideration

Who attacked the american?
    Why where they attacked?
    Was the american in a hostile area? (Not all war zones are hostile)
    Was the american firing a weapon or were they wearing a Red Cross uniform (or something equivalent to a RC uniform)
    Was the american mis-lead into participating in the war?
    Was the attacker mis-lead into attacking the american?
    Was the american a soldier?
    Did the american appear to be an imminent threat or non-combative entity?
    Does the attacker have the ability to determine if someone is an imminent threat or non-combative entity?

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many factors to even consider a reasonably accurate answer. A case scenario might be easier to answer. (at least it wont require a whole essay.)

-You cant be right if your not prepared for a bomb of knowledge to drop on yo ass-

I dont blame anyone.

Of course its a war and both people are fighting for something they believe in passionately. I'm just humbled too see both sides fighting for something they believe in with the ultimate price constantly lingering over head as opposed to believing in something passionately and only posting on a wutang forum about it.
    like, not killing the G8 when the G8 was in your town, or not stopping your mother from brushing her teeth with substances you know will kill her.

i think you have to understand the spirit of a warrior in order to understand the fact there's no blame, its all for something they believe has a purpose which is a more admirable way to die then asshole cancer and things of that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I dont blame anyone.

Of course its a war and both people are fighting for something they believe in passionately. I'm just humbled too see both sides fighting for something they believe in with the ultimate price constantly lingering over head as opposed to believing in something passionately and only posting on a wutang forum about it.
    like, not killing the G8 when the G8 was in your town, or not stopping your mother from brushing her teeth with substances you know will kill her.

i think you have to understand the spirit of a warrior in order to understand the fact there's no blame, its all for something they believe has a purpose which is a more admirable way to die then asshole cancer and things of that nature.
    this is the apathy and acquiescence im talking about.

understand clown you dont know me. im like the 3rd monkey in the 100. i pioneer this shit.
    my mom is getting money, knows better then u about taking vaccinces, you got more of a lean in your walk then she does. so ya thats real.
    its bigger then your hacked mind can understand.

and another thing you cant understand is you can only get away talking shit like that behind a forum. you talk like that in real life your nose would get turned into a soup bowl. but anyway

and you dont know nothing about nature faggot and your from africa.lol do vaccines grow on trees in africa? stfu about that natural shit

i just wasted minutes of my life

Quote Originally Posted by UnequivocallyCorrect
    Who attacked the american?
    big bird ..... who do u think ?!

Why where they attacked?
    for being in a war zone

Was the american in a hostile area? (Not all war zones are hostile)
    for the sake of this thread, lets assume they were

Was the american firing a weapon or were they wearing a Red Cross uniform (or something equivalent to a RC uniform)
    the american is a soldier who was not firing their weapon, but they are armed

Was the american mis-lead into participating in the war?
    im not even gonna entertain this

Was the attacker mis-lead into attacking the american?
    bullets have no names ... it was a hostile area, and the attacker saw someone with a uniform that didn't look like his

Was the american a soldier?
    sure was, sporting an american uniform with a m16

Did the american appear to be an imminent threat or non-combative entity?
    once again, he's wearing an american uniform, in a hostile war zone, carrying a weapon used to kill humans .... im sure he ain't pickin flowers

Does the attacker have the ability to determine if someone is an imminent threat or non-combative entity?
    like i said its a war raging on in the streets sometimes u dont have time to sit back and think, "well, is this guy really a threat? but for the sake of the thread, lets say he had the time 2 determine and the dude was a threat

NOW ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE
    great Einstein quote
    "The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service"
    repped

if you're a blackwater mercenary than it's your own fault. if you're an ordinary u.s. soldier than it's government's fault.

iraqi people have every right to fight against every type of foreign ocupation, sorry.
    Last edited by SL33; 11-05-2009 at 05:08 AM.

I agree with TSA.

palehorse you can suck a cock cause you aint shit buddy. i dont know your real name, you aint doin shit buddy. stfu.

yeah the gov't, wars are corrupt.... so are yall

the blame is equally shared by the soldier, the killer, and the entity that created the situation
    all were in the wrong

none of yall are doing anything to create a national nonviolent movement so stop condemning people.

einstein .... there won't be absolute peace anytime soon .... use a more rational quote please.

you honestly did waste minutes of your life palehorse cause your comment was a bunch of horseshit that meant nothing.

people have got to stop blaming others for the problems and take responsibility for their own lives. if no one signed up for the army there would be no wars. period. g
    this is the dumbest shit man

1. people wont stop blaming others any time soon
    2. people have a choice to accept "responsibility" whatever the fuck that means
    3. people generally havent just "signed up" for wars over the past 5000 years.

youre saying the most vague shit and most unintelligible shit and trying to be tough at the same time

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    nobody deserves to be murdered.

peace be with you !

not even pedophiles ?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

young men and women who do not know as much as you, fall into traps that you may be able to avoid - understand that me and you both, despite our vast knowledge of the enemy, get caught up also - saying that it's their fault they should have known better......we don't always know better -