once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: question about the iraq war

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

i could never thinnk like zook though. thats one of the things that attracted me to islam in like the first or second surah it says something to the effect that if someone hits you you hit them back harder. ?
    This is why islam is not from GOD !!!!!!!!!

idk man eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind but at the same time this principle promotes justice and equality.?
    why does man insist on taking it upon himself to be judge,jury and executioner when none of us do what is right all of the time and are all sinners according to GOD.... I mean its like a serial killer telling an armed robber that he is a bad person...... humanity should leave justice up to GOD, and trust that he will right the wrongs one day because he is perfect justice and you know he will get it right everytime...now that doesnt mean criminals should roam free and GOD will punish them one day for there crimes ...NO, GOD has implemented justices systems for dealing with these people, that as based on his laws...but Im talking about taking it on your personal self to right wrongs that are committed to you personally...hence the islamic teaching you gave " if someone slaps you slap them harder"

but yea man no one in this world gives a fuck about you..?
    Thats not true GOD loves you !!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 11-05-2009 at 09:36 PM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo Stanfield View Post
    yeah well one cant drop knowledge one minute and bullshit the next, due to "personal responsibility"

shit happens

off topic but I fucken hate zooruka

shut the fuck up zoo, i know your not gonna listen to me, but i feel slightly better for saying it

I understand where your coming from. but i feel thats the wrong attitude to adopt. its society that accepts this. and ultimately the individual. and when the individual supports this with his actions money etc thats why we have it ya know?

people have got to stop blaming others for the problems and take responsibility for their own lives. if no one signed up for the army there would be no wars. period. g

great Einstein quote
    "The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service"

heres a bunch more
    http://www.humboldt1.com/~gralsto/einstein/quotes.html

haha

Imagine Einstein reading a Palehorse post.

It's mind blowing.

You talk circles around yourself, "warless world", "violent revolution", "babies should have machine guns".

You're a riot man.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    post nudes of your chin

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Man TSA the only one standing up for Warriors?

This is kind of ridiculous,

Regardless of why or how they ended up there, bottom line is they went with the best intentions.

And this is just speculation but, a lot of the luxuries you enjoy right now you wouldn't have unless somebody died in a war for you.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Dopium486 View Post
    off topic but I fucken hate zooruka

shut the fuck up zoo, i know your not gonna listen to me, but i feel slightly better for saying it
    i was feeling like this just now and then i saw your post lol
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    And this is just speculation but, a lot of the luxuries you enjoy right now you wouldn't have unless somebody died in a war for you.
    Material luxury is not everything in life, in fact it is a great impeadement to rightousness.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    in your opinion ...

if an american soldier / american contracted worker / american water purifier (u get the picture) ... dies in a war zone in iraq ... in your opinion, who does the blame fall on? the murderer? or the person who signed their life over to their government? please give reason for your responses
    Depends on how they die. If you're talking about Iraq, not Afghanistan, and the person is hit by a round, than it is that persons fault.

IED's are a whole other story, as many times they are un-preparable.

So yea the only real way to answer, is to determine how they were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    Material luxury is not everything in life, in fact it is a great impeadement to rightousness.
    Who said anything about material luxuries? I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm referring to an opportunity to exist and to lead a healthy life style in general.

A lot of people seem to forget that their existence here (America) came on a stack of corpses. If it be from the ones they considered allies or enemies. I don't know where you from, but I know here in America, Mother fuckers take a lot for granted.

People talk a lot of shit on the net but me I speak from where I come from. Not everyone here has potable water. Not everyone here has warm food on the daily. Not everyone here has an opportunity to work to help themselves like they would want to.

And if the chance came where I could fight for them, I would. I do what I can in the community now.

Have you ever fasted for more than a day? How about without water?

Try it four days coupled with vigorous exercise then come back and tell me how much you appreciate what you have. You do that and then we can sit down and have discussion about righteousness.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 11-06-2009 at 03:33 PM.

but ironically the lack of water and food can often be traced to the same gov that says its fighting for you.

true? or am i high?

Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
    but ironically the lack of water and food can often be traced to the same gov that says its fighting for you.

true? or am i high?
    Your talking about tribal government. Yeah but we've been de-militarized for over a hundred years now. We don't have an army to wreck shit anymore. So no our government can't fight for us like that. But if we did I'd be on the front lines in one second.

EDIT:

Just to add on, politically they have been fighting against the US government for water and mineral rights. We have the Mni Wiconi water project now which is helping to alleviate the problem. They do what they can.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 11-06-2009 at 03:41 PM.

Well Im in the USA and here when someone makes the comment that you did they mean that we wouldnt be able to have all the material bullshit that we have here if it wasnt for someone "fighting for our freedom". So I was replying in that context, and I simply meant that I would gladly give up designer clothes, tvs, and things of that nature if it meant that so much life was not lost. Not that I dont apreciate the shit I have, I just recognize the trap that it all is. And I do realize that not everyone here has food and water but the vast vast majority have access to the essensial basics of life and much more. And in a spiritual sence the simpler the lifestyle the better. Less distractions.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    Well Im in the USA and here when someone makes the comment that you did they mean that we wouldnt be able to have all the material bullshit that we have here if it wasnt for someone "fighting for our freedom". So I was replying in that context, and I simply meant that I would gladly give up designer clothes, tvs, and things of that nature if it meant that so much life was not lost. Not that I dont apreciate the shit I have, I just recognize the trap that it all is. And I do realize that not everyone here has food and water but the vast vast majority have access to the essensial basics of life and much more. And in a spiritual sence the simpler the lifestyle the better. Less distractions.

Alright, I'm glad we cleared that up. Didn't mean to blow up like that but had to get my point across.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    shit happens
    Im just trying to do the best i can
    and evolve
    give me more to feed on

fuckers
    Last edited by Marlo Stanfield; 11-07-2009 at 08:32 AM.