once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: At least 7 dead and 20 injured at Ft Hood Shooting

  1. #16
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    ^i knew they weren't exact numbers which is why atleast is there in the thread.

    As for the HOW, I figured they had to have been soldiers. You can't just roll onto Ft Hood. They've got check points at every entrance, I.D. Checks, car searches, etc So taking a gun there as civilians wasn't gonna happen. Now, if you get through a checkpoint (easy for a soldier, hard for any one else) its easy to have a gun stashed. Its an army base there's guns all over. And if you're a major there's not too many who outrank you to ask questions.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  2. #17
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    anyone find it a bit "odd" that he graduated from virginia tech?

    tin hats, anyone?

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,689
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    r.i.p. to the fallen

    fucked up way to go, i think theres an extremist angle to be examined here because a major showing signs of psychological defect isnt easily gonna go unnoticed

    if this is some psychotic radical muslim message, ppl gotta face the facts that our ideals will never match. the hand of peace is gonna get spit on, the dream of one world unified is far fetched. a summer trip to planet mars is more likely imo.

    i respect man and woman of all different faith, but ill never respect a radical

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    tin hats, anyone?
    Maybe the US Army is using mind control techniques that made this Major go on this rampage, which in turn makes people hate muslims again, which in turn makes it easier for the US army to invade Iran with the peoples support

    tin hats, anyone?lol


  5. #20
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Some army guy said the shooter is not dead, but in custody.

  6. #21
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I'd like to know exactly HOW it can happen? And PLEASE don't tell me it starts off with some assholes playing around with loaded M-16s.
    Being a major that automatically means he has his own place. And anyone in the army can own handguns, which is what I guess he used, or so they say

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    Now, if you get through a checkpoint (easy for a soldier, hard for any one else) its easy to have a gun stashed.
    True. I do nothing more than flash my ID and im thru, simple as that. But now, now im sure security at the gates is gonna be nuts. Not looking foward to fucking waiting to get back in when im out.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Maybe the US Army is using mind control techniques that made this Major go on this rampage, which in turn makes people hate muslims again, which in turn makes it easier for the US army to invade Iran with the peoples support

    tin hats, anyone?lol
    Apparently he was about to be deployed, which he's been trying get out of for a while. Why he lost it and killed everyone is beyond me.

  7. #22
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Age
    40
    Posts
    813
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Being a major that automatically means he has his own place. And anyone in the army can own handguns, which is what I guess he used, or so they say



    True. I do nothing more than flash my ID and im thru, simple as that. But now, now im sure security at the gates is gonna be nuts. Not looking foward to fucking waiting to get back in when im out.



    Apparently he was about to be deployed, which he's been trying get out of for a while. Why he lost it and killed everyone is beyond me.
    Peace 11Chamber, what branch of service do u serve in?? My brother served 8 yrs in the Marine Corp and my younger brother served 4 yrs in the Army.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    fucked up way to go, i think theres an extremist angle to be examined here because a major showing signs of psychological defect isnt easily gonna go unnoticed

    if this is some psychotic radical muslim message, ppl gotta face the facts that our ideals will never match. the hand of peace is gonna get spit on, the dream of one world unified is far fetched. a summer trip to planet mars is more likely imo.
    smh

  9. #24

  10. #25
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ...it's that in trying to hide the greater truth...
    ...and as The Father was a VA native, and how The Sun is rising...
    $%#&!

  11. #26
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ...and as far as any mind control mechanism, on 4.16.07 as indicated, how u.s. chose I hung [Chose I Hung, the assailent in VA Tech massacre], for their own asses...
    ...I got on a bus that morning, in area of Johnson, about area of Norris...
    ...some party from ny ny was out-of-pocket, had my bus tagged up with "mind control, believe it or not" among other sh#t, trying a' tell me how this is going down. I crossed they message out [with chapstick] and went about my business...and then about that moment, the patsy chose I hung, was triggered...ny ny got too close to the truth.
    mm, you'z don't say...
    $%#&!

  12. #27
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,524
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So some of you see an angle with mind control and VT?
    Do some more homework and wear your tin pyramid hats because they have men that stare at goats.

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  13. #28
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,816
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R
    So some of you see an angle with mind control and VT?
    I'm saying is that I wouldnt put anything past our government

  14. #29
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    I'm saying is that I wouldnt put anything past our government
    and you shouldn't.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  15. #30

    Default

    That shit is crazy, but look at this situation this way.
    Solders who go to war, are no more than puppets, serving the REAL owners ("forget about the politicians, they are just to give you an ILLUSION that you have a freedom of choice" George Carlin) of this country sit in their chairs and wait till they get more important land and more for themselves and less for everybody else, while families are worried and crying if thier son never come back home.
    Raise your Swords!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •