once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!!

Whitey has contributed more to KTL than harm77 and virtually any other nut job posters you want to name, combined.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    lol @ you calling anyone a bitch too. You afraid of a fucking flu vaccine!
    Lol haha Look at you, gayboy to the rescue. How do you know this h1n1 vaccine isn't harmful??? ITs said that there is people like you just who accept everything that's told to you without questioning it. It seem like it's popular on this site to agree on everything. I don't conform to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
    Lol haha Look at you, gayboy to the rescue. How do you know this h1n1 vaccine isn't harmful??? ITs said that there is people like you just who accept everything that's told to you without questioning it. It seem like it's popular on this site to agree on everything. I don't conform to anyone.
    See if you knew me, you would never say such things. I believe very little my government tells me. Flu vaccines are just that. They are preventative measure you can choose to take advantage of or not. You sacred of it? If so, don't get it. Pretty simple. You believe some anti Obama propaganda abut him murdering everyone and believe it? Then you have the nerve to accuse me of believing everything I'm told? GTFOH!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    Whitey has contributed more to KTL than harm77 and virtually any other nut job posters you want to name, combined.
    Oh shit it's gayboy number#2 whitey sent out the whole gaypatrol after me. Come on Whitey play fair now.

I hope the depopulation begins in Manhattan.

In your apartment.

Veteran Member

Haha nah actually starting with you first would be a huge service to all humanity.

You could stop Obama from killing you. He can't stop you from killing yourself.

Veteran Member

See if you knew me, you would never say such things. I believe very little my government tells me. Flu vaccines are just that. They are preventative measure you can choose to take advantage of or not. You sacred of it? If so, don't get it. Pretty simple. You believe some anti Obama propaganda abut him murdering everyone and believe it? Then you have the nerve to accuse me of believing everything I'm told? GTFOH!
    I beleive what I beleive and u likewise fair enough. Your still a faggot though.

No. I happen to be heterosexual.

"Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!!"

-harm77

lol @ Red Alert!!!!!!

Veteran Member

Hahahaha yea that is a funny title isn't it. I copied and pasted it from the actual you tube video. Those aren't my quotes. But if it brings a smile to your miserable life then by all mean have a laugh or too.

Veteran Member

You could stop Obama from killing you. He can't stop you from killing yourself.
    Lol WTF the more you open that hole in your face the more I get you. Let's just leave it at that before u have a nervous breakdown.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

LOL @ " READ ALERT !!!!!! "

i tried to tell yall this harm77 character is stupid as fuck.

dont bring that racist propanganda over ehre, faggot.

learn to sort through the bullshit with your old ass.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    LOL @ " READ ALERT !!!!!! "

i tried to tell yall this harm77 character is stupid as fuck.

dont bring that racist propanganda over ehre, faggot.

learn to sort through the bullshit with your old ass.
    Haha don't let me get started on your aSs. Your the gayest nigga on this site.

I watched the video. The flu vaccines isn't mentioned anywhere. What is mentioned is that there's some sort of plan to deny coverage to the elderly which would save the government 2-3 TRILLION along with loosely ma de connections to nazi eugenics.

Two trillion huh? Really???? There's roughly 300 million people in the US. Lets say a full 1/3 is considered elderly ( a definite over-estimation) would mean $20,000 per person per year. Not all old people require a lot of medical care and I would say that this generation of elderly is in far better shape than what our current generation will be when it gets that age. Perscription drugs are the most common reoccurring cost and the high end they average about $2500 a person. That's a huge gap from the number being proposed here. If a person's math don't add up then they are most likely full of shit.

Most of you seem incapable of looking at things and then debating them critically. Personal attacks go back and forth when the math is so much easier to honestly analyze.

Even as this video is garbage no one will stay locked into a conversation about 9/11 with me who doesn't think that detonations are what really collapsed the towers. (looks over @ Whitey) One way or another feeling get in the way of facts.

Support the Real. Click HERE