Thread: Capone And Noreaga Have New Solo Albums

-

Default Capone And Noreaga Have New Solo Albums

I saw them at Best Buy about 3-4 weeks ago. I'm not even interested in Noreaga. Last album i heard from him was God's Favorite and it sucks but i like the songs Grimey, Nahmeanuheard, Full Mode. I mess with Capone though. I like his solo albums Pain, Time And Glory and Menace 2 Society. His new album is called Revenge Is A Promise. I'm gonna check that out.

i don't know, neither of them can even make a halfway decent album these days.. i'd say Noreaga's "N.O.R.E." album was pretty good, but everything after that has been wack. Capone's whole catalouge is straight up laughable if you ask me... i wouldn't even care to download either one, they don't know how to pick good beats and i really don't think anyone of them is that good of a rapper.

"The War Report" is a fucking classic though, thank god for Tragedy Khadafi!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

You tripping about Capone. Capone's cd's aren't laughable. Noreaga's cd's are laughable hahahahahahahahahaha. I do like his first album and Melvin Flynt Da Hustler album. They did fall off after The War Report but i still think Capone's lyrics are good. They can't make a good album together anymore thanks to Noreaga's bad lyrics LOL. Did you hear their latest album together? What was the name of it?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You tripping about Capone. Capone's cd's aren't laughable. Noreaga's cd's are laughable hahahahahahahahahaha. I do like his first album and Melvin Flynt Da Hustler album. They did fall off after The War Report but i still think Capone's lyrics are good. They can't make a good album together anymore thanks to Noreaga's bad lyrics LOL. Did you hear their latest album together? What was the name of it?
    i think it was called 'channel 10'. it was mediocre except 2 songs [wobble wobble and grand royale], but i still do like them.

yeah "Channel 10" was their last album and it was very average.. i didn't like "The Reunion" much either, pretty average album to me. and i even went to see them perform live last year and their performance wasn't very good either, barely any material from the first album and they both seem tired as hell..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

I guess i'd be tired from performing too if i was Noreaga's size hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He has picked up too much weight.

I didnt hear the nore album but the record company put that out without him wanting to. Capone's album is decent though.