once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Is the appearance of more UFO/abduction films...

Default Is the appearance of more UFO/abduction films...

and tv shows merely by coincidence,and hence the increase in UFO sightings and "strange" occurences,or is it fabricated to play on human emotions?Or is it something else?

and this was amde by a japanese 4th grader who got a D.
    Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'

desensitize the public

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

what is the public being desensitized against and by whos doing
    Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post
    what is the public being desensitized against and by whos doing
    This man, Fard Muhammad, studied for forty two years to deliver us. In order to become a master one has to study. And the particular course that you study should be a course that prepares you for your life's work. If at six years old He saw Himself pushing the Rockefellers and the Duponts into a lake of fire, what have they done to deserve such? He studied what He needed to know to accomplish His assignment,......
    and tv shows merely by coincidence,and hence the increase in UFO sightings and "strange" occurences,or is it fabricated to play on human emotions?Or is it something else?
    there are many new publics poppin up
    have a new people to impress

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Is the appearance of more ninjas on my roof top evidence that I am holding the Wu-Tang Manuscript? or is it something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    Is the appearance of more ninjas on my roof top evidence that I am holding the Wu-Tang Manuscript? or is it something else?
    im slapping my knee at your sense of humor

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Tri Star and Orion Pictures.......

you would think that they'd put out allot of outerspace type movies

im slapping my knee at your sense of humor
    My cock does that after i'm done pissing.

People like entertainment. Every now and then people just want their share of science fiction. Bottom line, it makes money. Like back in the 50's when all those sci-fi flicks came out. No need to over analyze it.

My cock does that after i'm done pissing.

People like entertainment. Every now and then people just want their share of science fiction. Bottom line, it makes money. Like back in the 50's when all those sci-fi flicks came out. No need to over analyze it.
    Those were the days when UFO's made a very big appearance.
    Why are people so afraid to talk about UFO's?
    People see them - some claim to contact them. Some stories are far-fetched, some make absolute sense...some even come with prophecies coming to fruition.

I honestly dont know what to believe at times. I know a few of us here have seen the same fuckin things in the sky. Some of us have had contact, through dreams and unintended channeling...this one dude here Billy Meir has not been proven to be a hoax by the world's most renowned skeptics.

And one more thing, who are these people Obama has been hinting that he will introduce to the world pretty soon? The Vatican's hints...

http://www.theyfly.com/index.htm

Debunkers debunked by a ufo http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9399895.php

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Those were the days when UFO's made a very big appearance.
    Why are people so afraid to talk about UFO's?
    People see them - some claim to contact them. Some stories are far-fetched, some make absolute sense...some even come with prophecies coming to fruition.

I honestly dont know what to believe at times. I know a few of us here have seen the same fuckin things in the sky. Some of us have had contact, through dreams and unintended channeling...this one dude here Billy Meir has not been proven to be a hoax by the world's most renowned skeptics.

And one more thing, who are these people Obama has been hinting that he will introduce to the world pretty soon? The Vatican's hints...

http://www.theyfly.com/index.htm

Debunkers debunked by a ufo http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9399895.php
    But there's no hard evidence. If there are some studies of the relationship between movies and sightings we'd have something to debate. But for now, Movies and television shows fill peoples imaginations . Television helps sell products and movies make money in the box office. When it stops becoming profitable we can wonder about this some more.

I'm not trying to down play the existence of alien life forms, because I've seen shit in the sky myself. But in my opinion it boils down to how much money they can milk out of everyone.

ever notice in the movies 90% of aliens look like humans? of all the creative possibilities for aliens, in the movies, 90% of them look human.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

But there's no hard evidence. If there are some studies of the relationship between movies and sightings we'd have something to debate. But for now, Movies and television shows fill peoples imaginations . Television helps sell products and movies make money in the box office. When it stops becoming profitable we can wonder about this some more.

I'm not trying to down play the existence of alien life forms, because I've seen shit in the sky myself. But in my opinion it boils down to how much money they can milk out of everyone.
    Innerstood

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    ever notice in the movies 90% of aliens look like humans? of all the creative possibilities for aliens, in the movies, 90% of them look human.
    Yes its lame unless you consider Star Wars or Aliens. It has a lot to do with technology not being able to depict a realistic looking non bi-pedal being without the use of advanced computer technology back in the day.

Btw that 1Annunaki is STILL being fucking produced. This the dude doing the CGI for the movie you see some of his work for the movie in this clip

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

maybe most intelligent lifeforms look like humans.

if an earth-like planet is ness to support life, then alien life should be similar to earth's life.

alien dogs and fish and birds should be about the same as ours. aliens should look similar too.

yeah Vader, the chatter on the Obama intro is rising daily. IDK i have mixed feelings.
    whats to stop them from putting joe sixpack up there and calling him an ET?
    time will tell.