Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sons of Anarchy

Anybody catch the season finale? Great writers on the show, it's Hamlet with bikers.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

The HighMindedLowLife SilvaFistz's Avatar

no i had to work dammit!!
    and yeah i really dig that show
    i think its well written and the storylines are pretty interesting

shits dope, o shit! shit is tonight huh. will be glad to watch it. what you think of S. 2 so far. not feeling it nearly as much as S. 1. also on FX the episodes replay like 3-4 hours later, check the listing.
    Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

Default Sons of Anarchy

After that ending you know the Sons are gona fuck up some shit

crazy ending...next season will be crazy...jack is gonna kill that fed bitch...cuz she coused the outcome of the ending...

sad the propect got killed(or did he)
    he was about to get fully badged
    and big war comming with the iriesh

and will they finally kill obell

that skin head took his death like a man too lol

also looks like that cop will retire...as he will stay with jacks mom as she is on the run

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    crazy ending...next season will be crazy...jack is gonna kill that fed bitch...cuz she coused the outcome of the ending...

sad the propect got killed(or did he)
    he was about to get fully badged
    and big war comming with the iriesh

and will they finally kill obell

that skin head took his death like a man too lol

also looks like that cop will retire...as he will stay with jacks mom as she is on the run
    Ally walker isn't going anywhere. In case you didn't notice, she's the antagonist of the story and she was also responsible for the ending of the first season. I have a feeling Sobel will be back but probably not until season 4, his stay of execution, the fiasco at the Irish kids house, and the chase at the end were all finely written scenes. Charlie Hunnam deserves an Emmy nod for his portrayal of Jax, especially for the finale.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Ally walker isn't going anywhere. In case you didn't notice, she's the antagonist of the story and she was also responsible for the ending of the first season. I have a feeling Sobel will be back but probably not until season 4, his stay of execution, the fiasco at the Irish kids house, and the chase at the end were all finely written scenes. Charlie Hunnam deserves an Emmy nod for his portrayal of Jax, especially for the finale.

yup i dont think u ever will respect anyone's opinion other than ur own..
    an really ur mom lets u stay up late enough to watch this show..?

i'm thinking if prospect is dead then they will badge him in at his funeral.

i know it's to keep the story going but why the fuck didn't they just kill sobel even after getting the call about the baby? i mean damn it takes two seconds to blow the mafucka's head off

and that atf cunt bitch needs to get raped within an inch of her life, i can't stand her.

the wife put me on to this show during this season and i've gone back and watched the first (already knowing a couple of things like how donna was killed) and i gotta say that for a show i hated on when i saw the pilot (which i didn't like the second time around either), it's pretty fucking dope. i think bikers and that whole culture is kinda lame but this show is fucking ill

Why is your whole existence here devoted to me? Are you really that desperate and lonely? I said I would be your friend.

Oh yea and what was it that triggered this whole thing? I don't remember, but you certainly do...

really ur mom lets u stay up that late>?
    lol..

^^^says the guy who actually still lives with his mom

great show, 2 great seasons

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

-'Sons of Anarchy' actor Johnny Lewis dies after beating an 81 year old woman to death

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-sons-of-an...ble-death.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

thats fuckin nuts

im way more upset about Opie tho
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    thats fuckin nuts

im way more upset about Opie tho
    word Opie was the realest out the sons , wow i really didn't see that coming pissed me off