Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brooklyn's Finest (From The Director Of Training Day)

i thought the acting in this was really bad

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Looks like a broke ass Street Kings. Heard this shit was balls

i heard that this is one of the shittiest movies of this decade

damn rly, i wanted to see it wtf

THE REAL PCP

Veteran Member

i got thru 45 minutes then i couldnt take the boredom any longer, and its a wack movie that revolves around cops. i thought it was gonna be like a tale of 2 elements...drug dealers vs cops. if your lookin for somethin like the wire...this aint it, keep lookin. if you like movies about crooked, lazy and undercover police...watch it.

LINK for BK Finest full movie excellent quality

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FCZ7TK6G

fuck i didnt expect no training day 2, but i thought it'd be a decent movie like harsh time....

Banned

theres one reason i wont be checking this...

RICHARD GERE!!!!!!!!

he been housing gerbils in his ass the past 20 years!!!!!!!!!!

niggas wanna crucify mike vick for fighting dogs that are bred to fight, but nobody mad at sensitive gere for stuffing small rodents in his ass crack!!!!!!!!!

there isnt one richard gere fan alive that hasnt gone through menopause!!!!!

box office poison!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Richard Gere has played a cop before a couple of times and he's good at it. In Internal Affairs, he played a dirty cop and he was fucking his co-workers wives hahahahahahahahahaha. He was a cop in No Mercy with Kim Basinger. Prof Zooruka, Wesley Snipes hasn't gone to prison yet because he hasn't had his court date yet. I don't think he's gonna do any prison time. I think he might end up paying a fine and doing some community service. Then again he could go to prison because the court system is very serious about people who don't pay their taxes. Ronald Isley of The Isley Brothers went to prison 4 years ago for tax evasion and he had to do 3 years. He got out last year. I don't care what people are saying about Brooklyn's Finest. I'm gonna see it for myself today.

-

I saw Brooklyn's Finest yesterday and i liked it. Good acting from Richard, Wesley(i was disappointed he got killed halfway through), Don, Ethan. LOL@Ellen Barkin being a bitch in this hahahahahahahahaha. Don Cheadle tried to hit her LOL. Michael Williams who played Omar on The Wire tv show was in this and he always plays a bad guy hahahahahahahahaha. That other black guy who always plays a criminal was in this and i've seen him in Belly and In Too Deep movies. He was also in Freeway, Beanie Siegel, Jay-Z's What We Do video. Anybody know his name? I'm sure he's been on The Wire tv show also. Fuck the haters who didn't like Brooklyn's Finest. Director Antoine Fuqua had his hot wife actress Lela Rochon in this. She had a small part.

I just saw it last night, didnt really like it. I thought don cheadle and wesley snipes were too old for their parts. The story line want that good either, a little disappointing

also thought it was funny how they had 3 characters from the wire in it haha

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    i heard that this is one of the shittiest movies of this decade
    what the hell??? this decade isnt even 3 months old....lol

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

In the previews I had seen, it didn't really show much what the plot was about.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

i saw this and its not that bad. not action packed or anything, just a typical cop/hood drama. the plot is pretty much 3 cops, one lazy and about to retire, one deep undercover ready to turn complete gangster and one crooked and amped anytime he hears about money. not great, but not bad. its kinda cool how the stories interact.

and street kings was a broke ass street kings. that movie sucked dick.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

let me sum this movie up "i really wanna be training day and the wire but since i'm not as good i'll just pull in half the cast of the wire to try to seem authentic but still fail miserably". i fell asleep twice and shut it off after an hour and a half. i tried, i really did, but it was garbage. ethan hawke can't act for shit and everything felt so forced