Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing - Quickstart Guide

crow will be able to tell u much more
    but from what i gained there's no geographical coordinates involved
    someone just assigns a random 4 digit number to a scenario, and you work off that...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

so 2 people are always necessary for remote viewing to happen?
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

this

is

fucking

awesome

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

I want to see how Bill Gates got so much money
    The, U. NY Knicks. NY Jets. NY Mets. > Ur teams = The Truth

you don't always need another person. in fact you don't need anyone, but from what i understand, it helps.

the number is like an anchor or a flag placed in the consciousness. 2468 1357 for megan fox's shower. by me attaching a number to this location, i have "made it real" in the context of my mind has placed a marker there. all your mind has to do is look out for the marker subconsciously.

then from there is lik free form writing. you know how teachers used to tell us, when we wrote in a journal, "if you cant think of something to write, then write about ANYTHING. just write" ? this is the same concept. you just write words or phrases things you see and feel. eventually things will come to you that have more weight than others and a theme will form.

check this vid...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

that's sooo crazy...i mean i haven't watched the video yet, but just the concept of this is nuts...man how many times do you megan fox has been visited by perv remote viewers?? lol! and what if the larger public got hold of this information...they would be freaking out because their mindset would be, oh my god my privacy is never ensured! my family is never safe from spies and snooping creeps! mwahaha...thinking about potential societal reactions to certain kinds of knowledge can be very entertaining sometimes...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

so how good have you become at this?

i was watching men who stare at goats and george clooney's character called himself a jedi, which reminded me of you telling me about the light warrior jedi stuff and about this thread

bmp

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

thank you for sharing, interesting

i have actually gotten better at RV. if yall wanna try a session here we can.
    know be warned that its not like having a vision or i describe what happens to a tee.
    its more about me providing sensations and shapes/symbols that collectively paint a picture.
    like if you were looking for a missing ring i could give you rectangle cold metal manmade white plus draw the shape of the handle = fridge
    so then you look in under or on top of the fridge and bam...there it is.

i just ate breakfast so i'll need about an hour to let it digest. and i'll meditate until then to get my mind right. lets say we start the test around 10am eastern time. i'll need 2 assistants one to run the session and another to provide the target. i found it works best if the person running the session doesn't know the target. then yall can figure out how to share the target with the rest of the group.

id participate but ill be doing community service at 10am

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

This is interesting.

Is RV/Universal conciousncess the same consciusness that we experience under the influence of mushrooms and other entheogens where it seems/feels that we tap into infinite information and prophecies in our mind?

The "Logos"?

And where Ayuhuasquereos' (sp?) and other Shamans tap into to get their information/wisdom?

And is the enligthenment that a person who medidates successful and effectively experiences?

The description you posted in the first post seems like it is the same "place"
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i have actually gotten better at RV. if yall wanna try a session here we can.
    know be warned that its not like having a vision or i describe what happens to a tee.
    its more about me providing sensations and shapes/symbols that collectively paint a picture.
    like if you were looking for a missing ring i could give you rectangle cold metal manmade white plus draw the shape of the handle = fridge
    so then you look in under or on top of the fridge and bam...there it is.

i just ate breakfast so i'll need about an hour to let it digest. and i'll meditate until then to get my mind right. lets say we start the test around 10am eastern time. i'll need 2 assistants one to run the session and another to provide the target. i found it works best if the person running the session doesn't know the target. then yall can figure out how to share the target with the rest of the group.
    id like to help but i got jui -jitsu school at 10-1

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

tnx for the info Style
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

good thread besides the pdf what are some good book pertaining to this