Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: what wucorp member or members do u wanna meet in person and why?

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Default Re: what wucorp member or members do u wanna meet in person and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    Lmao! Belgians.....
    *MOP voice*

YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Fuck it, Ima give it a go. Includin cunts who used to post this is people I could defo see myself chillin wit and therefore would like to meet. So if yer no in the list it means either I donno yae well enough, or I dont like yae. I like most cuntos on the corp in the name of Wu, but this is just for the people I would really like to hang wit...

Ronin - 1st person I spoke to on here, and been cool ever since, talk to him anytime were on msn basically
    Muslimah - Ma wee sza
    Gravey, Deini, Esco, Reggie, Jeru - Ma original peoples ever since I remember, fuck wit them u fuck wit the bad man, awright?
    Big Ben - We only really talk through the boards but we both into the same shit, wu, rap, liftin, boxin, bruce lee, same taste in women etc; Could defo see me and Ben causin mayhem somewhere
    Zig Zag - coz hes a fuckin legend, fuck u haters, I got el zig miesters back as well, know some of ma peoples got issues wit the man, but Im stayin outta it coz Zigs sound as fuck to me
    Meta4 - Ma canadian brur whos MIA on here, but speak now n then still on msn
    Stormcloud - might hook up at new year in the toon (glesga aka glasgow) btw he still posts on here ninja style
    JonBK, Connor and Xcalibur - Fellow fenians haha, mon the hoops!
    Tzosirus aka Tim and his mates Jin and McGhee aka the infamous YY of Edinburgh
    Fraz - Will meet him sooner or later at some Wu show if the bastards come back here, lives bout 45 fae me anyhow, n Id slag him for bein a hun haha.
    Terrahawk! Gigy, Miss Rizz, QOP and last but no least LSB who is into basically everything Im into, we needa chill 1 day. Always had love for Terra. Miss Rizz and QOP I mess about wit coz to be honest I donno them much, but know in real life they be sound as fuck, n they good hearted peoples too. Gigy busy workin n shit but she still ma bitch
    Sicka, Tuco, Chop, Bah, Ron! Wu Gambino, Kid Sha, Skale, Masta Mind, Cno Evil, Bone Collecta, Blak Furyan, oo2, Alex aka Methical! Winte, Os3y3ris etc... - coz they all brand new.

Butter, Wutage, Surreal, 7L Im just gettin to know but they sound as fuck so far.

People I donno well enough but would prolly click wit A-Sap are 36 chambers, prolifical, mayo n shit. Donno though, coz 36 is a chelski cunto and mayo is a bit of a fish hahaha.

Jasper - To see the real version, he prolly a cool wee dude.

Mash aka Bobbyd - For a good laugh, and set him on some scottish females.

Lust Men, Meatholder and Woozer - To break some bones.

Peace.
    No doubt ...

I should've tried to link with ya when I was up them ends in July ...I didn't stay long tho, things didn't work out as expected.

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech Da WildKard
    No doubt ...

I should've tried to link with ya when I was up them ends in July ...I didn't stay long tho, things didn't work out as expected.
    Ah fuck it, next time yer up gimme a shout n we can go see the hoops n do some huns
    Peace!

Ah fuck it, next time yer up gimme a shout n we can go see the hoops n do some huns
    Sounds like a plan ....

Tian Xia

peace

gonna list all the cats i'ma chill with

psy: one of the coolest peeps i've spoken to online always got something to talk about and get into deep discussion about politics and mountain bikes lmao

Martyr: hoping to visit him when i hit the states up in march, hopefully put down some tracks and stuff, kids one of the illest i've seen

nex: i'd wonna chill with him, axe and raiders of the lost art

BBM: one of the realist people i've spoke to online, given me lots of good advice about working out, the beginning steps for mma training etc, guys a legend watch out for him in the future of mma

ronin: i'd wonna put down a track with him, probably invite bbm and go smash the nightlife

esco: i wonna discuss some business techniques and get wasted on vintage liquor

soul: man is a crazy mofo kick mad knowledge

36: kick his arse at we9

urban: one of the koolest peeps online recognise

cilvaringz: to ask him how his sword is

deini: this cat has the same expensive taste as moi, we could be like the dutch and english starsky and hutch

gravey: to meet the man behind the stories and get blunted and rap about killing shit

Latvia, United Streets of Adazhi (near Riga))

damn! i'm not popular around here....

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
    Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch
    Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.

Mr Wuniverse

Donno u well enough yet Mantiz. All good though.
    Peace!

she found out i was gay and i had cancer. than from there she was disgusted when i pulled out my cockhead.

Mash, remove that banner you fool; you young fool, i wanna meet you.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

John W. Henry

^lol.. oh yeh i wanna meet Ru and BBM too i forgot them.. i'd love to go scotland to meet bbm and his fam eve thou one of his derranged mates gave away the story to Lost.. LOL!!!

oh yeh and i wanna meet skale cus he's fucking hilarious..

hmm......

LHX
    Gravy
    7th
    sam7
    mash
    born
    qop

I would like to have a nice big cipher with cats here.
    probally way more, also some wack people to see how they is in real life (Silly Fags)...

PEACE AND 11

Banned

Mark the snake.

Veteran Member

OHHH.....allow me to add Mark and 36 b/c they r so sweet to me!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech Da WildKard
    You wouldn't want to meet me and thank me for puttin' you on to hip-hop and wu in the first place?
    oh yeah, good call for that

5 years passed, e-fed lol

i forgot muslimah to hook with too

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

wanna meet the girl in my sig oh wait she aint on this site lol.

esco: my brother from another mother tearing up mexico or SD soon. and making that money together. bruce wayne like BBC shit.
    gravey: dropping them beats and make a crazy collabo album
    bbm: fam from day one, he might just fuck you up if you touch one of his peoples
    bah: go asian ladies hunting or something like that

who else?

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”