once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Request Line

done
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Thanks again. the trash isnt so easy.

Maybe not trash but for the sake of a bit of controversy....

Cherchez La ghost - usually skip that one

DRUNKENARTS

i skip kiss the ring how bout that 1 for controversy lol

switching it up, today we're going with underrated joints or grower tracks...
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Cool.

All growers. A few on 8D - Take it Back, Get Em out of the Way, Sunlight.

A few on BDR - basically I relistened to that lp again recently and totally changed my mind on it - Walk around, We Celebrate, Yapp City etc. I was wrong with that lp in the main.

cheers

edit - that line on We Celebrate is CLASSIC

What's that in your pocket Ghost?
    A dill pickle!
    Not that'

Oh thats the stainless steel 45 nickel
    Last edited by New Hills 36; 12-24-2009 at 04:13 AM. Reason: addition

DRUNKENARTS

drugs off mr xcitement is underated , and so is o day from digi snacks

Merry Christmas friends, going with straight up, no doubt classics today.

Merry Christmas

Have we had?....
    Rainy Dayz
    Glaciers of Ice
    Killah Hills 10304
    Tearz
    Shadow Boxin
    All that I got is you
    assassination Day
    Iron Maiden

The list could go on

cheers

and a good list indeed, Santa will get right on those

ok, how bout some from newer releases?

Is Heart Gently Weeps recent enough. A controversial one!

Winding down the day, tomorrow is ghosts underground stuff/unreleased, got time for a few more classics if anybody has any suggestions, perhaps a track from blackout! 1 or 2, or something from 6 feet deep.

DRUNKENARTS

never gonna come back - the pick the sickle and the shovel
    the watch / wise / drummer / love storys, all from hidden darts vol 1

any last minute requests for ghost's unreleased and collaborations? 2 Hours left. If you need help, check the stickied index under the ghostface section, there is plenty of stuff out there.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm doing RZA singles and underground + collabs today.