View Poll Results: Rate Tres Leches (Triboro Trilogy)

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Star Classic

9 90.00%
  • 4 Star Banger

1 10.00%
  • 3 Star Decent

0 0%
  • 2 Star Boring

0 0%
  • 1 Star Wack

0 0%

Thread: Tres Leches (Triboro Trilogy) - Track Review

Default Tres Leches (Triboro Trilogy) - Track Review

Tres Leches (Triboro Trilogy)

Capital Punishment - Big Pun

Big Pun
    Prodigy
    Inspectah Deck

RZA

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

You could swear this was a Premo track, RZA showing his skills on the wheels...classic
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

instant classic

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

great track! killer beat from rza that also has THEE rarest thing you'll hear in a hiphop song today-----> SCRATCHING!! (but done by some other guy, not rza).
    INS & pun kill it, of course. but, (& this is what brings it down to a 4 for me) this is right around the time where prodigy, formerly an exceptional MC, decides he's no longer gonna "rhyme", but just kick lyrics sorta freestyle-style.

^^yea the scratching is a sample or I Ain't No Joke by Eric B & Rakim I think...