Default If I Had a Gun - Track Review

If I Had a Gun

Chamber #9, Verse 32 - Blooklyn Zu

RZA
    12 O'Clock
    Buddha Monk
    Monk

DJ Woool

Last edited by beautifulcock; 01-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

video fixed
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

another first listen - again - i like

(DJ Wool was getting a hard time on this forum but this is certainly not dudd - not at all)

Well, it seems if your name isn't RZA, Mathematics, True Master, or 4th Disciple, you get shit on here. Hell even Cilvaringz gets shit on here.

^ and sometimes the above get shit on too - though have you heard RZAs beats on the Northstar album? Jeez - Beyond terrible so maybe sometimes it is deserved!

RZA is definitely not immune to experimentations gone wrong.

DRUNKENARTS

wool dus get sum grief here, with the priest stuff bt that was actually real good,dont feel this much tho.