once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Rate A Star is Born

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Star Classic

0 0%
  • 4 Star Banger

1 20.00%
  • 3 Star Decent

4 80.00%
  • 2 Star Boring

0 0%
  • 1 Star Wack

0 0%

Thread: A Star is Born - Track Review

Default A Star is Born - Track Review

A Star is Born

Street Education

Streetlife
    Inspectah Deck
    Carlton Fisk

Inspectah Deck

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Proof that Streetlife and Carlton Fisk aren't the same person.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

A disappointing lp this

o0ne of the better tracks but 3.5 at most for me.

^^^ this is very true, I waited with great anticipation for many years, and when this album dropped I was thoroughly disappointed.

yeah - coz street did some wicked wicked stuff. I had to order from the states and it was never coming - and then it did......

DRUNKENARTS

tru bit disapointed aswel,along with the 4wk shipping wait from the states....

Almost as disappointing as when Uncontrolled Substance didn't ring inside my belly button.

^hahaha - classik