Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Sign up here if you dont want to view the track review forum

  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,689
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    its b rocks everything and someone needs to pull the plug on it, get a job at oscar meyer if repetivie motion is your field of interest!!!!!

    he doesnt even review the tracks, hes essentially a robot generating track titles!!!!!!!

    he wants an audience thatll eat shit and clap, he wants a private show everynight!!!!!! ima keep showing up to throw tomatos at your head!!!!!!!!!

  2. #17

    Default

    Yea, I made a top 101 list in which I reviewed all the tracks. Sorry if i'm not in the reviewing mood just now, but I'll get to more descriptive reviews later. Right now I'm simply constructing things. It will take a while to get everything where I want it. Rome wasn't built in day.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  3. #18
    n.i. battle?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    dirty myrtle
    Posts
    3,088
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    its b rocks everything and someone needs to pull the plug on it, get a job at oscar meyer if repetivie motion is your field of interest!!!!!

    he doesnt even review the tracks, hes essentially a robot generating track titles!!!!!!!

    he wants an audience thatll eat shit and clap, he wants a private show everynight!!!!!! ima keep showing up to throw tomatos at your head!!!!!!!!!
    haha..
    exactally..
    no one reviews the tracks in the section..,







  4. #19
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,594
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    thanks, pro. i want to opt out also. however, i think it would be hilarious to let brock do a review of every single wu and wu-affiliated track, and when he is finished with the last one just delete that thread

  5. #20

    Default

    yea, do that, I'll never see it comin'
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  6. #21
    n.i. battle?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    dirty myrtle
    Posts
    3,088
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    thanks, pro. i want to opt out also. however, i think it would be hilarious to let brock do a review of every single wu and wu-affiliated track, and when he is finished with the last one just delete that thread

    lol..
    it will probally end up in that void that prolif talks about..







  7. #22
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    -Wera-

    signs.
    bring back begongo!!

  8. #23
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    thanks, pro. i want to opt out also. however, i think it would be hilarious to let brock do a review of every single wu and wu-affiliated track, and when he is finished with the last one just delete that thread
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    -Wera-

    signs.
    done!



  9. #24
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    wait.
    there's a wutang subforum?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •