once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What went wrong wit yr last relationship?

Veteran Member

Default Re: What went wrong wit yr last relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    when you choose someone and you end up being with her for a long time....that's person becomes your partner in the journey of life...

You might get board, but think of it like this... you lounge with someone for 3-5 yrs then break up becuase of routine boredom...all you gonna do is find some other chick....reach that same stage in your relationship of routine boredom then move along....

The only way you can really avoid this is if you personally are ready to settle down...then no matter how bored you get...you just gotta try to make it work....

a lil imagination wouldn't hurt....and if you do see anothe chick that look good....just go and buy the clothes you saw her wearing for your partner....she might look better in them then the other chick....
    that might help you not cheat on your partner....

ehh....i think i might've strayed of the topic but ....yeah...there you go
    LOL.......excellent advice King!!!!!! I like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    why do u say she's gonna OD? what is she doing there?
    i don't really know.... all i know is that she's taking a lot of drugs.... doesn't care about shit.... i told her to come back here but i don't know why she doesn't want to....
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 002
    i don't really know.... all i know is that she's taking a lot of drugs.... doesn't care about shit.... i told her to come back here but i don't know why she doesn't want to....
    Well......u can't save those that don't want to be saved and I know it is hard but u have to allow her to find her own way. The best thing u can do is ask for guidance from whoever u pray to and be there for her (not an enabler but as a shoulder)...

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

cheated on me

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru
    cheated on me
    Don't feel bad...happens to me all of the time......LOL

Don't feel bad...happens to me all of the time......LOL
    LOL well was the first time it happend to me so yeah LOL

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru
    LOL well was the first time it happend to me so yeah LOL
    LOL....oh the first time is the worst! U'll get throught it.....yeah happens to me so much I go into the relationship just waitin.....b/c sooner or later it WILL happen...LOL

Oh well.....that's life!

LOL....oh the first time is the worst! U'll get throught it.....yeah happens to me so much I go into the relationship just waitin.....b/c sooner or later it WILL happen...LOL

Oh well.....that's life!
    Yup yup, but that was like 8 months ago, been over it along time ago

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

ive never cheated on a gurlie

and my last relationship? its not ended
    and the one b4 that.. i dont think thats ended either lol

why do guys cheat on their gurls?
    why dont they just tell their mrs.. im gonna do this wit her.. or i feel this with her.. but i wanan stay wit yew.. i just wanna if she knows thats not cheating especially b4 u get into the next gurlie..

peace
    lol

Mr Wuniverse

I dont do relationships coz I dont believe in em. Marriage is different, a man cheatin on his wifey or vice versa should be OJ'd. But that whole boyfriend and girlfriend hing is shite to me, its basically just your word and hers, nuttin more. Anyhow, the last chick I was shaggin attacked me wit an iron and burned my left palm blockin it, I nearly hit the bitch back in the face wit it to be honest. But nah, I just pimp smached her and asked her wit it was all about. She said I knew fine well. Well I didnt, so I grilled ehr and she said I shagged her sister. Wit sister? Know wit I mean? Fuckin loony. If I did, I didnae even know, and it musta been ages ago. So aye, I never went near that crazy cow ever since.

All women I done either love me or hate me, its mental. I just want a sane chick till Im bout 35, achieved ma ambitions in life and ready to start an army of bad boys. But naw, women have to be complicated.
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    I dont do relationships coz I dont believe in em. Marriage is different, a man cheatin on his wifey or vice versa should be OJ'd. But that whole boyfriend and girlfriend hing is shite to me, its basically just your word and hers, nuttin more. Anyhow, the last chick I was shaggin attacked me wit an iron and burned my left palm blockin it, I nearly hit the bitch back in the face wit it to be honest. But nah, I just pimp smached her and asked her wit it was all about. She said I knew fine well. Well I didnt, so I grilled ehr and she said I shagged her sister. Wit sister? Know wit I mean? Fuckin loony. If I did, I didnae even know, and it musta been ages ago. So aye, I never went near that crazy cow ever since.

All women I done either love me or hate me, its mental. I just want a sane chick till Im bout 35, achieved ma ambitions in life and ready to start an army of bad boys. But naw, women have to be complicated.
    Yeah ...that's crazy ...

My ex who I been talkin' 'bout in this thread, was from Larkhall ...LOL ....she was CRAZY ...she was into car-jackin' , fightin', all that shit ...and she'd sold more drugs than me, LOL ...so she claimed ...and she was only 16!! ... Cuz her family is all Protestant though, it caused problems ....Romeo & Juliet type shit

yea, i agree w/ this shit.... i've been fuckin since 13 and i only had 1 serious relationship... the one i was talkin about/.... it's probably gonna be the only one
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech Da WildKard
    Yeah ...that's crazy ...

My ex who I been talkin' 'bout in this thread, was from Larkhall ...LOL ....she was CRAZY ...she was into car-jackin' , fightin', all that shit ...and she'd sold more drugs than me, LOL ...so she claimed ...and she was only 16!! ... Cuz her family is all Protestant though, it caused problems ....Romeo & Juliet type shit
    Hahahahaha. Man, a hun bitch fae larkhall, u get props on that 1. Got baws anyhow ma man, walkin through larkhall wit celtic colours and shaggin their bitches haha! Sounds like that scene in trainin day when denzel goes to do eva mendez n the bloods are wanna kill him but let him in anyhow coz of her haha.
    Peace!

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by 002
    yea, i agree w/ this shit.... i've been fuckin since 13 and i only had 1 serious relationship... the one i was talkin about/.... it's probably gonna be the only one
    Feel yae.
    Peace!

Hahahahaha. Man, a hun bitch fae larkhall, u get props on that 1. Got baws anyhow ma man, walkin through larkhall wit celtic colours and shaggin their bitches haha! Sounds like that scene in trainin day when denzel goes to do eva mendez n the bloods are wanna kill him but let him in anyhow coz of her haha.
    Yeah the shit was crazy ...cuz her father is supposed to be a bit of a well-known mad-man ...

First thing I seen as I got into a taxi from Hamilton to Larkhall was Rangers fans smashin' green traffic lights ...LOL ...and the driver was warnin' me which pubs NOT to go into ...LOL ...I ain't never been nowhere like that ...I mean, it's fucked up 'round here, but up there it's somethin' else ...

The bus also wouldn't stop at a certain stop cuz it was directly in front of an IRA man's house ....duke's house was 5 times the size of every other house on the street, LOL ...I chilled on his wall smokin' a spliff before I knew, and I was thinkin' "Why all these dudes lookin' at me like that?" ...LOL, til my girl told me. ..

But yeah, now I'm done with that girl, I doubt I'll go to Larkhall anytime soon ...