once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Mobb Deep Pics (In Jail)

plus they also wanted him to give up dirt on 50 Cent....then the nigga dropped both of them from G-Unit records LOL!!

Nice to see that Mobb Deep's loyalty is as strong as it was back in the days....

But err.... What happened to the army fatigues , baggy jeans and timbs? Havoc ain't rocking the hardcore and raw stuff anymore and that's a shame!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    They're both in jail?
    that's the visiting area dork

Quote Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
    Nice to see that Mobb Deep's loyalty is as strong as it was back in the days....

But err.... What happened to the army fatigues , baggy jeans and timbs? Havoc ain't rocking the hardcore and raw stuff anymore and that's a shame!
    no doubt, Havoc used to have one of the illest styles ever ( dressing ) and now he look like a sucka.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post

That shit is played out.

havoc looks like quadry ismail

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    doesn't look like he's in prison
    that's most definitely jail. He got the state greens on... P is on rikers. They got lil photo back drops where u can take pics to send to friends and/or family. They also got a wedding chapel, and green room so u can get some ass from ur ol lady.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

they look cool

The Queen would beat the shit out of Havoc in the palace gardens for looking too faggy.

Nice shoes, fag.

Those are prada u stupid fuck....they cost more then ur whole outfit...

baggy jeans timbs and fatigues? get the fuck outta here that was in the 90's... i know you mofos is euro trash cuz nobody rock that shit anymore.

also @ jin..fif released them so they could make more money independantly without sending a check to g-unit. 50 said he did it so p could make some money b4 he went to jail.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

No matter what I still rock my army fatigues pants , shirts ands jackets ! Because that's the definition of Hardcore! Stopped wearing my baggy jeans though ....

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    Those are prada u stupid fuck....they cost more then ur whole outfit...

baggy jeans timbs and fatigues? get the fuck outta here that was in the 90's... i know you mofos is euro trash cuz nobody rock that shit anymore.

also @ jin..fif released them so they could make more money independantly without sending a check to g-unit. 50 said he did it so p could make some money b4 he went to jail.
    agree with your post but gtfo here with that euro trash bullshit, shit is getting old. so what you think Prada is an american brand?? LOL, when talking fashion Europe is the style-setters.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

thats how u know niggaz is survivin outside of pc, chek they kicks, we usually take on niggaz garments...werd

THE REAL PCP

No artificial sleazy

You boys sure like to talk about clothing.