once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: I got excluded from college for sexual harassment against a teacher

also i'd like to point out sid wont even last an hour in the bullpen in the east coast us prison system!

THE REAL PCP

I nearly fucked my teacher.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

im proud of you !!!! goddamn

tbh teachers never liked me either so i feel for u man !!!

She liked me, she wanted me.

The somlian hijacked my ship of love destined for beckys heart and held it for randsom.
    Last edited by SID; 01-29-2010 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    She liked me, she wanted me.

The somlian hijacked my ship of love destined for beckys heart and held it for randsom.
    ur a fucking faggot and you just proved to everyone on this site ur still a virgin and has never had a girlfriend...

i flirt with hot older girls too and im 16 it really doesnt matter nd she probably did get a restraining order on you ur just scared of the ethering if you say it...

plus even if she was flirting with you and wanted to fuck you..YOU DIDNT FUCK HER so why does this matter? Flirting < pussy

I honestly want to know what sid's definition of "almost fucked" is

like...did you have her in bed, but she wasn't in the mood?
    did you take her out for drinks...and she got too drunk to fuck?
    did you talk to her in class, where you mandatorily see her....then she put a restraining order on you when she heard you wanted to sex her...and you almost fucked?
    have you even once talked/ seen her outside of a place you mandatorily have to see her?
    I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    ur a fucking faggot and you just proved to everyone on this site ur still a virgin and has never had a girlfriend...

i flirt with hot older girls too and im 16 it really doesnt matter nd she probably did get a restraining order on you ur just scared of the ethering if you say it...

plus even if she was flirting with you and wanted to fuck you..YOU DIDNT FUCK HER so why does this matter? Flirting < pussy
    this.

this homo rly is fucked in the head....

THE REAL PCP

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    Hmmmm. Where are you guys getting these pictures?
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Hmmmm. Where are you guys getting these pictures?
    his mom showed em to me and asked what it meant.
    she wanted to know if i thought he was gay since he spends all his time with a bunch of guys drawing dix .

Look at these misfits.

We got a estranged father who had a breakdown on a forum, posted himself pouting in a bathroom with glossy lips, and asked for his account deleted so he could get two bars of wutang-corp.com/forum reputation just to make a thread called "double fisted".

We got a nerdy whiteboy who posts pics of him standing next to females to prove hes not gay, has a fasination with creepy goth metal grim reaper signitures and has a sexual relationship with the wonded fox.

We got a overweight delusional, agrophobic slimebag who make sounds with his mucas lined nasal hairs similar to a seal being crushed by steamroller.

And we got a faggy young boy from america similar to a little terrier barking up my leg and biting my ankle, craving for my attention, seen as the only form on online interaction he can mantain is beef with the guy who destroyed him.

Look at these misfits.

We got a estranged father who had a breakdown on a forum, posted himself pouting in a bathroom with glossy lips, and asked for his account deleted so he could get two bars of wutang-corp.com/forum reputation just to make a thread called "double fisted".

We got a nerdy whiteboy who posts pics of him standing next to females to prove hes not gay, has a fasination with creepy goth metal grim reaper signitures and has a sexual relationship with the wonded fox.

We got a overweight delusional, agrophobic slimebag who make sounds with his mucas lined nasal hairs similar to a seal being crushed by steamroller.

And we got a faggy young boy from america similar to a little terrier barking up my leg and biting my ankle, craving for my attention, seen as the only form on online interaction he can mantain is beef with the guy who destroyed him.

Damn!
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

I'm getting ready to bust a nut to Madison Scott on my other firefox browser. SHe's not really my type, but she's nasty and disgusting, and I respect that.

Is it gay to read wu-tang and contribute to threads in between strokes?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

All i know is that those strokes soothe me more then communicating with these cowns does.

SID, just sit back and chill to this:

Look at these misfits.

^^ This is the person who just posted all of that. Look at him, standing next to dick and mocking men who get women to prove he's not gay.

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    I honestly want to know what sid's definition of "almost fucked" is
    hey sid - answer my question will ya
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 01-29-2010 at 04:36 PM.