Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No said date or pretty toney ?? what was the best wu on 04 ?????

Default No said date or pretty toney ?? what was the best wu on 04 ?????

i know alot of yall will say that the masta killa joint is betta cause it was on that old wu tang style, with them movie and karate flicks nad it had no song with missy

but i gotta give it up for ghost...i really like the oldscholl vibe and songs like save me dear holla be this way are just in my taste

openios ?? what album are u feeling ??

Veteran Member

Default Re: No said date or pretty toney ?? what was the best wu on 04 ?????

fukin now thats a hard question

no said date got that wu feel

but pretty toney got that old skool soul vibe

urm fuk its too hard to say

I'd have to say Pretty Toney. No Said Date was great as well, but for me personally it lacked replay value. It just faded away after a couple of weeks...

Masta Killa perfected the WU sound most of us craved for years and years
    but that doesnt mean it was superior to PT
    PT is sumthing fresh and creative....something that can amaze or disgust (for some reason)
    NSD, no doubt, is a classic but PT is a better more complete album to me

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

And just imagine how Pretty Toney would've been with them tracks that got cut off because of the samples...

No Said Date IMO I love P.Tone as well though.

no said date by a large margin
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

^^ wade's the biggest PT hater
    lol its ok fam

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Neb-maat Ra

Very much No said date but 2k4 was indeed a marvelous year for the clan, so propably Pretty Tony would have been the best in the years before
    Look at my nephew, he jumped at the window just to see you (The Sun - Ghostface, Rza, Raekwon and Slick Rick)

http://www.myspace.com/racailla

Quote Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
    ^^ wade's the biggest PT hater
    lol its ok fam

peace
    yeah i do hate albums that i dont like.

luckily you cant do polls cuz if this was a poll NSD would blow PT out of the water like every other poll that was made before the corp crashed.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

they were boht on diff shit? what ar you trying to compare between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by I-Legit
    they were boht on diff shit? what ar you trying to compare between the two?
    ask pussy with teeth, he's the one who made this "one or the other" thread.

As much as I dislike This or that threads, I'd have to say Pretty Toney.

I'm quite a Ghost dickryder, and as a result find it hard to criticise his material even if Missy Elliot is on it. It's no Supreme Clientele or whatever, but it is better than Method Man's latest attempt, or No Said Date.

'Metal Lungies', 'Run' & 'Biscuits' are my three favourite tracks, really like them.

No Said Date- the best Wu album in years

criminology

i agree no said best in years