Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: thoughts on busta rhymes exec. producin raes next album?

Veteran Member

Default Re: thoughts on busta rhymes exec. producin raes next album?

Busta has good taste in music all of his albums are good dre's beat's well he will give rae some tracks that sound grimy but remember we need songs like ice cream to get back on the radio thats one of the way the wu will get back their radio play

hahaha, songs like ICE CREAM? haha by Dre and busta rhymes?...man, i'm pumped as shit for this album, but raekwon is the key to it, he's been slipping voice wise, everyone knows it's no secret but i'm fuckin sure the songs rza doesn't do are gunna suck balls...and if dre or busta rhymes use a handclap beat...i'll fuckin burn the cd!.............................................. onto my computer then bring it back for an exchange...

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Hahahahaha!! All you peeps make me laugh!! Busta ???? Dre??? Wtf are you so called Wu fans thinking??? We are talking about cuban linx right here....the only dude that should be producing this album is... well you fools should know.....ok let me spill it................................................ .................................................. ...................RZA!!!!!!!!

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

i feel ok with having busta rhymes working with this album...but i think raekwon can find a better producer than dr. dre. doesn't he have other people produce the majority of his beats anyway? anyways, stick with the east coast...find premo, alchemist, even kanye....if its not going to be all RZA. and i really hope ghost & nas are on this enough that they can pay tribute to there performances off the first cuban linx. this should be a solid album, and better than LDS.
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

no fuckin kanye anytime

oh well....i'd better like this damn album
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)