once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody remember The DSC Wu-Tang Website

If you guys remember The DSC, then who remembers the U-Wu Newsletter?!? THAT shit was a classic. Just an email with a .txt file attached for everything Wu imaginable at the time.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"

Hell yea i remember alll the sites lol i used to contribute as well......lol... I was the one who premiered la tha darkman glory!!! On wu-tangworld.com...

Damn ringz that had to be '97 lol wu-nails was shortlived. That pizzeria next door used to be rockin too!!

HOW ABOUT THIS.....

ANYONE REMEMBER WU-DOO?
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

NA fuck that them websites were nuthing compared to the oldschool "5 Elements" website even waaaaaaay backer in the day before those ones u mentioned uptop! big up to bloody fists n the crew! they had lists of rare shyt none of us heard before. i mean "lists" of stuff yall would loooovve to get yall hands on.... who up in here remembers THAT site?
    Angelz in the midst please enlist/ heartz consist ov righteousness/ battle iron fist against souls so devilish/ ~ Ptolemy: 3 Kingz PNR MusiK

I think the the DSC was the first Wutang site I found, also The Wutang Monestary was starting up around that time. I also fucked with 5 elements, I remember Wu-doo but I didnt go there much.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

O SHIT!! Mad props to you P NOID, damn I had no idea that you were apart of that one. There was str8 heat up on there. 5 Elements too, that one was classic.

Hello again, I need your help...

http://www.doyourememberthedsc.com/

Peace and Kind Regards
    -Sean D.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanD View Post
    Hello again, I need your help...

Peace and Kind Regards
    -Sean D.
    http://web.archive.org/web/199904150...p://TheDSC.com

Hell yeah I remeber the dsc!! That site put me on to nuff exclusive wu shit!!! I remember howser as well..anyone remember heavy.com back then when they had the wu segment? Peace

Could someone upload the song "School of the Iron MIC" which is mentioned on first post. I've never heard of it I guess

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

EDIT --- SITE IS DOWN -- Thanks again for the notes guys... I've just updated:

Peace and Kind Regards
    -Sean D.
    Last edited by SeanD; 01-10-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
    it was "The DSC" which is basically "The The Saga Continues"...don't blame me, blame Sean D's punk self
    mmm. Again a diss from a webmaster. Why would anyone blame you for it? Didn't I do that? It was my site.

I did it deliberately... and here is why:

1. I originally didn't even have a proper domain, after simplenet shut me for taking up too much bandwidth (oops), I had to setup elsewhere, and everybody was referring to the site as "The DSC".

2. I thought it was funny. a person capable of setting up website like that would've noticed.

3. It was 'The' and 'The one and ONLY DSC' -- there were clones/wannabes remember.

4. We branched out into Hip-Hop and not just Wu-Tang.

There are a lot of rumours and falsehoods rolling around. If you have questions you can ask me personally. Don't believe anyone that had a competing site.
    Last edited by SeanD; 01-10-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Are these beefs from the 90's?

Quote Originally Posted by SeanD View Post
    mmm. Again a diss from a webmaster. Why would anyone blame you for it? Didn't I do that? It was my site.

I did it deliberately... and here is why:

1. I originally didn't even have a proper domain, after simplenet shut me for taking up too much bandwidth (oops), I had to setup elsewhere, and everybody was referring to the site as "The DSC".

2. I thought it was funny. a person capable of setting up website like that would've noticed.

3. It was 'The' and 'The one and ONLY DSC' -- there were clones/wannabes remember.

4. We branched out into Hip-Hop and not just Wu-Tang.

There are a lot of rumours and falsehoods rolling around. If you have questions you can ask me personally. Don't believe anyone that had a competing site.
    I know, I was there.

But regardless, you're responding to a nearly 6 yr old offhand shot. Just a dig. It's no real beef, I just don't like how you handled shit with the homie Hugz.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
    I know, I was there.

But regardless, you're responding to a nearly 6 yr old offhand shot. Just a dig. It's no real beef, I just don't like how you handled shit with the homie Hugz.
    Well to be fair I've only just been alerted to someone calling me an 'ass' and a 'punk' on a website publically... as for your Homie... he expected something he didn't deserve, then went around telling stories... what story are you referring to? and bare in mind, I'm looking at these emails right now.