Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger apologizes to the world for getting his dick wet az fock

No artificial sleazy

Default Tiger apologizes to the world for getting his dick wet az fock

what a fag

Veteran Member

Tiger should just walk out and said 'if your not wearing my wedding ring and you didn't come out my nutsack, I don't owe you nothing' Peace!

No artificial sleazy

In other news Barack Obama says he "LOVES Las Vegas"

in other news...

the world is ran by pedophiliac satanist who have a fetish for kids with down syndrome and secret pacts with non human entities.

back to you tiger

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

no black man is safe

No artificial sleazy

nor is any micronesian

how did he dissapoint the media ? he just made them a shitload of ca$H

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech
    how did he dissapoint the media ?
    he is supposed to be the 'good' one

Tiger would be "entitled" like many star athletes if he wasnt the "good" one and married that made one of the top 3 in earnings.

I dated this one chic and Jeter used to slam one of her friends during the Yankee-Jay series one year when he was in TO. From the MLB stars being of the road for the busy 162 game season they are probably the most "entitled" in that context.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Tiger should just walk out and said 'if your not wearing my wedding ring and you didn't come out my nutsack, I don't owe you nothing' Peace!
    this right fucking here......

Everyone in the world is a hypocrite and jealous if they think if they had his money and were in his position that he wouldnt use it to get pusseh at every availible opportunity

the monongomy idea is a stupid christian ideal anyway. back in times of eden and shrooms people slept around all the time.

FREE LOVE BABY!!

Ok, here's what happened here, for all those who have not yet interpreted what happened.

Tiger endeared himself to nobody who watches golf (women) in a desperate attempt to win back his wife in what will surely be an impending fleecing at the hands of her divorce attorney. The only part of his speech that was impassioned was in his defense of Elin when he claimed domestic violence never entered their relationship...and as a human lie detector, I say he was clearly lying there. Anybody who has ever watched and loved to watch this man play golf will see the stale, cold man that read those words monotonistically, was a mere shell of the giant who walked triumphantly so many times after the 18th hole. Never will he redeem himself with those people until he steps back on the course again, and attempts to break Jack Nicklaus' record of career majors.

I can't speak for all women, but most on the cable outlets seemed to side with Tiger, and that's fine. However, I get the sense that most of these women never cared to see him play, and wouldn't even when he decides to get back to his profession. They just see him as a blip on their tabloid gossip wall and either are looking for a fairy tale happy ending or are looking for him to slip up again, so they have something to talk about.

He lost sponsors, and he will most certainly get new ones, he will never be broke. I don't feel sorry for him, and I think this press conference was a mistake. It had the added douchebag feel of seeming like a shot at Accenture, who dropped him as a sponsor and is now hosting a tournament coinciding with his press conference. You decide for yourself who this man really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

brock stfu you fucking loser

isn't eden a stupid christian belief?
    brush yo teef faggot.