Thread: so im trying to find this movie... little help?

Default so im trying to find this movie... little help?

or what movie it is rather. i remember it as being some artsy independent film from the ninties.. as far as i remember it opens to a guy getting off a plane or a bus and getting into a taxi. he starts a conversation with the driver from the back seat about SOMETHING.. but its a memorable scene its a straight dialogue scene and he tries to make a point or examine and break down the nature of something... or something lol i dont know for sure. i *think there is a scene where a man or woman gets hit in a crosswalk holding groceries? and for some reason i keep thinking of some sort of inheritance to a man by murdering somebody lol hopefully this is close to what actually happens and somebody can help me get the title.. i only saw a bit of it YEARS ago and ive been thinking of it lately and want to see it./.

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Writer/Producer/Director: Richard Linklater (he was the guy that had the first monologue in the back of the cab).
    Film: Slacker.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

YES!
    wow it seems so simple now last night i thought i had no hope
    the cover art gave it up when i saw it lol that chick is UN MIS TAKABLE

ah i cant thank you enough you handsome man

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

No problem man, happy to be of assistance.

It's a great film. It's well shot and for very little money.

I also recommend Waking Life, Suburbia and Dazed & Confused by Richard Linklater.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.