once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Fatality and what not.

Banned

Default Fatality and what not.

Harder than Christ, son. Harder than Christ. Tell your crew how hard I bomb.

How would you like it if you got mobbed and nearly trampled to death by a large group of Leonardo Dicaprio fans?

And if that wasn't bad enough some amateur wrestler going by the name of Scarface and who coincidentally has a scar on his face tells you he's your father.

Sometimes I dream old men want to cut off my wemis and I tell them I need that thing to reproduce and urinate, not necessarily in that order!

I'm kind of looney... I like to run into male underwear shops and kick down the door to the changing rooms and start fighting them right there in the store, while a group of random people crowds around me and my victims starts chanting and holding up cardboard signs.

You see Mark is the kind of guy who's gonna fuck you regular-style for about five seconds before he puts it in your butt without asking first. Trust me, he did the same thing to me.

The kind of guy who will reach over and steal your purse and then donkey punch you and run away, laughing maniacally the whole time. Coincidentally, Mark also did that to me once.

Same goes for 36chambers, but he's greasier. Not saying he's Mexican or anything, just constantly covered in a mayonaise-esque coating. Word is cunt.

Let the people be warned for the fat fuck eclipse. COMING SOON

Default Go

fuck man, find better things to do with your time rather then make some people giggle at whatever this is.
    ________
    GAY VIDEOS
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:55 AM.

The Moon Knight

Default Re: Fatality and what not.

Hi Jasper!
    He Who Professes The Faith Will Excel:
    And To Whatever You Accustom Yourself
    You Will Grow Accustomed To.
    Blessing To The Reader.

Banned

Haarlems finest.

lol at 36