Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 82nd Academy Awards

Default The 82nd Academy Awards

I don't really care about this but I finally saw hurt locker and am rooting for it to win some of the big awards. List of nominee's if you wanna keep up on it:

http://oscar.go.com/nominations/nominees

watching it right now, I hate all this fashion and pop culture bullshit talk with so called "experts" on the red carpet, get to the point. anyways, I guess Avatar will be doing pretty well this year

Christoph Waltz won best supporting actor for inglorious basterds but tarantino lost for best screenplay. i was hoping he'd win

I wasnt a huge fan of inglorious. It was entertaining and I liked the storyline but it just was way too long and had too much downtime in the middle

^ye it was kinda slow paced, but some people like that and some dont, I for one love the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzk View Post
    ^ye it was kinda slow paced, but some people like that and some dont, I for one love the movie.
    yeah me too

monique taking down best supporting actress for precious. Shes changing her image completely from token black whore comedian to an actual credible actress. Almost like Queen Latifa

the hurt locker ftw. i like it

best director shoulda gone to Tarantino

how did precious do? do they mention foreign films?

yeah check the link.
    The Secret in Their Eyes (El Secreto de Sus Ojos), Argentina, Directed by Juan José Campanella won for foreign film

fucking krayzie that mownique won actress oscar. wow.

never seen hurt locker and I dont really want to I think it was clear to everyone outside of Hollywood Avatar was the best film of the year

hurt locker deserved to win over avatar imo, at least for the category of best film.
    I was happy to see Waltz get a prize for supporting act

if bullshit like LOTR can win best oscar its a joke that Avatar cant beat fucking "hurt locker"

People hatin on Avatar just because it cost alot of money. what sort of a reason is that not to like a film? its almost as if a film that cost that much to make can never win an oscar.

Fucking hurt locker gimme a break jesus christ. people look back in 10 years no one will give a crap about that film. Wheras Avatar is a landmark in cinematic greatness. I read the producer of Hurt Locker was sending all these emails out to the voters telling them to vote for his film because it cost so much less to make than Avatar. who cares. Avatar was a better film.

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    fucking krayzie that mownique won actress oscar. wow.

never seen hurt locker and I dont really want to I think it was clear to everyone outside of Hollywood Avatar was the best film of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    if bullshit like LOTR can win best oscar its a joke that Avatar cant beat fucking "hurt locker"

People hatin on Avatar just because it cost alot of money. what sort of a reason is that not to like a film? its almost as if a film that cost that much to make can never win an oscar.

Fucking hurt locker gimme a break jesus christ. people look back in 10 years no one will give a crap about that film. Wheras Avatar is a landmark in cinematic greatness. I read the producer of Hurt Locker was sending all these emails out to the voters telling them to vote for his film because it cost so much less to make than Avatar. who cares. Avatar was a better film.
    Can you believe this faggot?

I keep saying that Avatar is a blatant rip off of Dances with Wolves and a 400-million piece of shit and this loser keeps insisting it's the greatest thing of all time. What a homo.

Blue people lost. It's time to get over it.

Put the pom poms away...
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.