Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big L batteled RZA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Big L batteled RZA

i read this on another site.......that the rza challenged big L to a battle at sum convention.........i dont know if it's true.....(probably not).....but does any1 know about this.........and can any1 fill me in on it

(i read it on a dedicated site to big L so most people on there know what they're talking about)
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Default Re: Big L batteled RZA

crisp talked about it and said that Rza got served.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    crisp talked about it and said that Rza got served.
    I HOPE U KNO THAT RZA GOT SERVED PLENTY OF TIMES

EYEDEA STR OFF THE DOME MUREDERED RZA

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

so is it true???

hook me up with a link or sumthin..........if you got it........like an article or sumthin

i need details........these are my 2 favorite rappers (including the rest of the clan) batteling....it's like a dream come true...
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

damn that would be sick to see. RZA vs. Big L. Yeah i agree with L.L^, i wanna see this.
    Herb got my wig fried like a bad perm, WIth the blood clot, we smoke pot, you wanna think twice, i think not"- Method Man

i dont know if its true either thats just what was said.

i wouldnt be suprised if it was true cuz Rza isnt much of a battle rapper anyway. he got done up by some non-descript named moonie d in the blaze battle some years back.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

why would rza challenge L.....dont get me wrong i luv the rza.....but he excels in spitting knowledge....and writing lyrics.......not batteling........1 of if not the most lethal freestyler ever

- AZ

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large
    why would rza challenge L.....dont get me wrong i luv the rza.....but he excels in spitting knowledge....and writing lyrics.......not batteling........1 of if not the most lethal freestyler ever
    yeh thats wat im thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about......I saw a battle, that had RZA and CAPPADONNA for the now defunct BLAZE MAGAZINE......jeru the DAMAJA was also in the battle, with a bunch of New York spitters.....

RZA made it to the final, but lost in the final.....RZA is a dope freestyle rapper

I am sure BIG L is a dope fresstyle rapper....but saying the RZA is not good at batteling? I dont think so
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about......I saw a battle, that had RZA and CAPPADONNA for the now defunct BLAZE MAGAZINE......jeru the DAMAJA was also in the battle, with a bunch of New York spitters.....

RZA made it to the final, but lost in the final.....RZA is a dope freestyle rapper

I am sure BIG L is a dope fresstyle rapper....but saying the RZA is not good at batteling? I dont think so

RZA is shittty at rap, incredible producer, but horrible, so is cappadonna

Quote Originally Posted by VernakuLa View Post
    RZA is shittty at rap, incredible producer, but horrible, so is cappadonna
    really? to me RZA is like on of my favorite rappers in the clan, especially on the older albums and the gravdiggaz shit....when he raps it sounds like he is coming straight out the speakers and is going to smash somethin'

I think RZA is super lyrical

but hey, different strokes for different fokes
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
    really? to me RZA is like on of my favorite rappers in the clan, especially on the older albums and the gravdiggaz shit....when he raps it sounds like he is coming straight out the speakers and is going to smash somethin'

I think RZA is super lyrical

but hey, different strokes for different fokes

well exactly, i used to think he was kickin knowledge, then i became a good lyricist and realized he was aiight nun special

mef is sickness

Big L would kill Rza at battlin but Rza would kill L when it come to spittin knowledge
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

yeah rza probably is better at spittin knwoledge....but big L has done it on sum of my favorite trax like "how will i make it" and "street struck".......i just hink he chose to use ill ass punchlines that nobody could fuck with...........may he rest in peace

- AZ

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large View Post
    yeah rza probably is better at spittin knwoledge....but big L has done it on sum of my favorite trax like "how will i make it" and "street struck".......i just hink he chose to use ill ass punchlines that nobody could fuck with...........may he rest in peace

big ls punches werent that good lol, shows how much you know, L just had a sick flow, lyrics were alright, but his punches cant fuck with Rakim or Kool G Rap