Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Big L batteled RZA

Default Re: Big L batteled RZA

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
    some cats is on rza's dick so hard they dont wanna accept another man ripped him in a battle..im a big rza fan too but facts are facts

life goes on lol
    man that's why i'm straight up disgusted of this crap at wutangcorp man, for real

niggas tryin to justify it by talkin about "well he brings knowledge" this ain't talking about a knowledge contest, it's about a battle

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

^^ I hear u but a the end of the day battle raps are all good in front of a crowd and shit, but theyre shallow. Id prefer knowledge written raps ahead of some "battle raps" anyway, or even just some tightly written lyrics. Big L is still a better rapper tho, not just in "freestyle" - whatever the fuck that is nowadays.

Shaolin Warrior

yea i have a feeling that L kicked his ass on the freestyling tip. thats bad when u try to battle L. Not a good idea RZA

Default Go

Quote Originally Posted by GhostLaced
    ^^ I hear u but a the end of the day battle raps are all good in front of a crowd and shit, but theyre shallow. Id prefer knowledge written raps ahead of some "battle raps" anyway, or even just some tightly written lyrics. Big L is still a better rapper tho, not just in "freestyle" - whatever the fuck that is nowadays.
    battle rapping is one of the many skills a complete emcee needs.
    ________
    Brat
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:56 AM.

Knowledeg Over Street.always In My Eyes.but The Hood Think So.i Hate Ignorant Mcs.

I Wonder How Many Young Heads That Freestyle Really Freestyle

i think if this really happend, Big L would have killed RZA. IMO Big L is the greatest freestyler theres ever been.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Create
    i hope yall niggas kno that BIG L ISNT A" FREESTYLER"

HE IS A PRE MEDITATED BATTLE RAPPER

JUST LIKE CANIBUS

THEY DONT SPIT FREES THEY SPIT WRITTENS

THEY WERE THE BEST AT THAT
    LOL.. 'pre meditated battle rapper' word.. thats on the money right there.. i mean, its natural to mix written shit here n there but to just spit like verses in them are crazy bitchy haha Bahamadia can probably destroy Canibus straight off the dome..
    on the subject, i dont know if it happened but RZA CAN FREESTYLE, just not that good at it..

Dirty would murder anyone in freestylin cuz he got so many ways he can come at you.. its like what it is.. his style is 'free'..

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GhostLaced
    ^^ word up

I seen Rza do some freestylin on his own and shit in a car (some documtry), just kicking knowledge raps tho, no battle raps. I mean he was properly freestylin, like thinkin of the shit as hes going, nothing was pre written, and then he was writing some of it in his notepad
    wut is this documentary u speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    i think if this really happend, Big L would have killed RZA. IMO Big L is the greatest freestyler theres ever been.
    it did happen..the best people to ask about this would be the beggaz,hopefully one of em will enter this thread and validate that..ill see if i can make that happen

peace

huh ^^^

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Old.

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer
    wut is this documentary u speak of?
    if i remeber it right, some cat i know was playin this RZA tourin in Europe film, RZA was in a taxi in Paris or somethin just messin aroung in front of the camera spittin knowledge, writtin rhymes

^ I think you talkin' about "The World According to Rza" documentary, that was shown on MTV. I had it on VHS ....It was showin' Rza travellin' around Europe, as he put together the CD.

yo am kind of in the dark about this shit rza with L yo,but i doubt L would kill the abbot yo Rza has done the knowledge n he still street smart to word.