once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Big L batteled RZA

Lol, I hope this isn't true.

RZA would have a tough time beating Afro-Man.

i think i'm high

canibus got stomped out by multiple MCs, hes too one diminetional, and we'll never know cause the god is 6 feet under now, RIP, one of lennox's finest.

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    You know nothin kid, GZA came up on battles, like mixtape said 'GZA FREESTYLES! HE'S DONE IT! He just doesn't like doing it. And as for battling... He used to go from Medina to Shaolin, The Bronx and Harlem to battle niggas way back in the day. And he battled Jay-Z and fucking murdered him' now go and do the knowledge get some background info before makin bullshit posts
    Is it me or are more and more dumb ass/know nothin people postin' on these threads

man, dont act as if you know everything, cause the shit your saying is just what youve assumed. gza says that he isnt good at or likes freestyling. also he says that his battles were not like they are today, they were pre-written "darts" which he spat, as did other mc's. he has said this in numerous interviews. the "battle" between jay and gza was nothing, they just spat some rhymes, nothing more. there was no winning.

so "do the knowledge get some background info before makin bullshit posts"......

ps. thanks for the rza Vs eyedea audio

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    post nudes of your chin

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Lol, I hope this isn't true.

RZA would have a tough time beating Afro-Man.
    I damn beat the RZA, because i got HIIIIGH
    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq. View Post
    man, dont act as if you know everything, cause the shit your saying is just what youve assumed. gza says that he isnt good at or likes freestyling. also he says that his battles were not like they are today, they were pre-written "darts" which he spat, as did other mc's. he has said this in numerous interviews. the "battle" between jay and gza was nothing, they just spat some rhymes, nothing more. there was no winning.

so "do the knowledge get some background info before makin bullshit posts"......
    I know all that an never said anythin different, i said he dont like doin it, an said he battled like he did, jus the same as what you have just said!! if 2 people spit rhymes back an forth no matter how you put it someone was better, an no way would it of been Jay, his raps were real fast back then an he was too cocky, GZA said that himself by the way before you start disagreeing wi me...
    -----------------------

whats you sais was incorrect and you were trying to say venex was wrong when he was right. thats all im saying.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    post nudes of your chin

Venex said he NEVER did it, when he has, so he was wrong, therefore so are you
    -----------------------

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    Venex said he NEVER did it, when he has, so he was wrong, therefore so are you
    lmao, damn I thought we had moved on.. Let me show u one last time, and I'm gonna spell it out so it's easier to understand:

Quote Originally Posted by venex View Post
    umm, GZA says he isn't good at freestyles, and [that] he NEVER does it !
    feel me?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

See, ppl jump to conlusions because of the way RZA spits on his album. I saw some battle on BET back in like 97'. It was some underground type shit. RZA was the only one there with major clout and he fuckin ripped it. He beat everybody 'cept for 1 guy, which he shoulda beat. He was talkin his usual shit like cuttin heads and all that, but the shit was ill.

GENERAL WISE

U-God's flow> RZA's 98-> flow

RZA > BIG L I respect BIG L but knowledge always over weighs punch lines
    Everytime we lose a rap nigga the news is devistating - GZA / General Principles

Quote Originally Posted by blazini36 View Post
    See, ppl jump to conlusions because of the way RZA spits on his album. I saw some battle on BET back in like 97'. It was some underground type shit. RZA was the only one there with major clout and he fuckin ripped it. He beat everybody 'cept for 1 guy, which he shoulda beat. He was talkin his usual shit like cuttin heads and all that, but the shit was ill.

You cant win them all. The best even have to lose.

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Gutta J.85 View Post
    RZA > BIG L I respect BIG L but knowledge always over weighs punch lines

big L dropped 1000x more knowledge then RZA is, ninjas scalin the building choppin off heads peace to the gods and earth the earth has 20000square feet of water therefor i am.....

dont be ignorant. L dropped mad knowledge and is a much more diverse and talented MC. L had way more then "just punch lines" get the fuck outta here with that bullshit hate

Realness

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

who wouldnt big L destroy in a battle is the real question

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large View Post
    why would rza challenge L.....dont get me wrong i luv the rza.....but he excels in spitting knowledge....and writing lyrics.......not batteling........1 of if not the most lethal freestyler ever
    what the fuck are you talking about......I saw a battle, that had RZA and CAPPADONNA for the now defunct BLAZE MAGAZINE......jeru the DAMAJA was also in the battle, with a bunch of New York spitters.....

RZA made it to the final, but lost in the final.....RZA is a dope freestyle rapper

I am sure BIG L is a dope fresstyle rapper....but saying the RZA is not good at batteling? I dont think so
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto